Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Mee-9

Ipswich Town Matchday Thread

errrm the weather is the same for both teams

Kirkland is a fooking ****

I'm going down to Ipswich myself at half time & gonna drive him back up to wigan, he's a fooking joke

you twat the is notfooking bouncing . what you going to say if one or more players get injured badly you arse

I no we are playing shit but you can't play football in this, what ipswich are playing isn't football its effective but it certainly isn't football. This is the worst game of football I have watched for years. If someone gets hurt because of these conditions then its a disgrace.

Well this is a good start to my holiday. Some of these players need to have a word with themselves, and if anyone them dare to blame the pitch they'll be taking the piss, because Ipswich are playing on the same pitch.

Unfortunatly it's highly unlikely this is going to be abandoned, and if it is whilst happy i'd be very embarrssed.

Sort it out City.

Archived