Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Mee-9

Ipswich Town Matchday Thread

There is no question this should be abandoned, unfortunately our complete ineptitude and lack of fight anywhere on the pitch (Davies and King have looked like pub players) means the ref has every excuse to keep this going. 0-0 and they'd be on the coach home now.

We're going to come back in the second half!

My theory is :fingerscrossed: that the snow was blowing in our eyes in the first half and so it will be in our favour in the second half. We will also change from our black kit to our yellow one and win 5-3.

On another note, if this game wasn't on sky, it wouldn't have even started. Dirty t*ats.

If it carries on like this it surely has to be abandoned. The ref shouldn't take the score into consideration when making this decision- but its Stuart Atwell- and he's a twat and will obviously bottle it cause he's a controversial fooking twat.

We're going to come back in the second half!

My theory is :fingerscrossed: that the snow was blowing in our eyes in the first half and so it will be in our favour in the second half. We will also change from our black kit to our yellow one and win 5-3.

On another note, if this game wasn't on sky, it wouldn't have even started. Dirty t*ats.

Fookin wind will change direction knowing our luck.

To be fair, i'd feel a little bit sorry for Ipswich if this game was abandoned now, the team out there that are wearing our shirts do not deserved to be rescued one little bit after such a pointless display. After watching how Ipswich played that first half, blaming the weather for the scoreline just doesn't wash...the scoreline almost flatters us.

Archived