Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Morrison....

I'd be disappointed with this news.

He's a good young prospect, a very solid right back and always a threat from set-pieces.

Unfortunately, he is a bit of a calamity at centre-back but he should be right-back cover for Naughton at the very least.

At 250k in today's game would be an absolute steal.

The Mirror says that the Owls want St.Ledger.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Transfer-News-Sheffield-Wednesday-set-to-raid-Preston-for-Sean-St-Ledger-article659937.html

If that is the case, will they want Morrison as well?

sign of the times in football really ,

darren ferguson has been sacked since that article came out

Why dont we just give morrison away, 250k is to cheap. I think anyone paying 700k would be geting a good deal he did well last season but he has been warming the bench alot because hes out of favour like a few others. But selling him for that would be stupid we might aswell get what we can for him and put it in our pot.

Can't see too much wrong with either bit of business in today's financial climate although Walsall will get a slice of the Fryatt fee.

We all knew Fryatt was going whatever our individual opinions so must trust that whoever replaces him guarantees us 18-20 goals a season.

I'm not the least bit bothered about Morrison. He wasn't going to get a game with us so good luck to him. The fee's realistic.

I'm sorry that Morrison is going (if true). Had Pearson stayed, him and Hobbs would have made a good partnership in time. Another useful English player down the pan thanks to Mandaric's poor decision making (with Pearson that is).

I'm sorry that Morrison is going (if true). Had Pearson stayed, him and Hobbs would have made a good partnership in time. Another useful English player down the pan thanks to Mandaric's poor decision making (with Pearson that is).

Agreed. There's a fair few players who have gone backwards since Pearson left and that says more about the subsequent (mis)management than the players themselves.

Shame.

He's having his medical now, according to Stringers Twitter

shame, our first partnership of non-injury prone players was looking like it it could form

Sad, worthy of a squad place. Can only imagine that it's a Fryatt / Berner issue in that they aren't prepared to sit on the bench and force moves through.

Sad, worthy of a squad place. Can only imagine that it's a Fryatt / Berner issue in that they aren't prepared to sit on the bench and force moves through.

Yeah, he's not going to win us the league or anything... but a valuable addition to the squad, especially as he can play in two positions.

Oh well, fingers crossed for Naughton news before the weekend's deadline

Sven HAS to have some targets in mind for the defence if he's willing to let Morrison and Berner go? C'mon Sven, don't let me down. ;)

La Bamba has joined permanently, Mee has joined until the end of the season & Naughton looks like he may sign, all of a sudden it doesn't look so bad, especially when Vitor recovers.

The only problem is we need a left back, either to provide cover for Berner, or to replace Berner if he leaves in which case we need to 2 left backs

La Bamba has joined permanently, Mee has joined until the end of the season & Naughton looks like he may sign, all of a sudden it doesn't look so bad, especially when Vitor recovers.

The only problem is we need a left back, either to provide cover for Berner, or to replace Berner if he leaves in which case we need to 2 left backs

Yeah, but I'd still fancy atleast one or two more as we always seem to get hit with injuries among our defence. Hopefully Naughton will be one!

Think Kennedy will get his chance at left back when he returns, shame about Morrison, think we're letting him go too soon

Not really, considering Bruno only got game time because of Cunningham's injury and Kennedy was 3rd choice before our new potential left back (Ben Mee) came in and has been on loan to League 1 Rochdale.

Archived