Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Kasabian

A little annoyed at the lack of info regarding support. I wouldn't mind if this was an arena gig in which you are there for the main band, but with it being a day event the support acts will be a big part of it for me.

A little annoyed at the lack of info regarding support. I wouldn't mind if this was an arena gig in which you are there for the main band, but with it being a day event the support acts will be a big part of it for me.

ive heard its mime artists to please local residents.

Just catching up on the big weekend performance, the first track they opened with sounded decent.

Rly can't wait to see these in Athens lol

I'll bring my lesta flag and wear my shirt

You're seeing them in Athens? Should've mentioned :nigel:

Black skinhead intro on STR. NICE

No email for us yet(ticketmaster)

)we are takin our 6 year old daughter...hope she'll be ok reading some of these posts..

Might have couple of tickets spare via a mate if anyone is desperate PM me

No email for us yet(ticketmaster)

)we are takin our 6 year old daughter...hope she'll be ok reading some of these posts..

Might have couple of tickets spare via a mate if anyone is desperate PM me

I'd say it depends how hard she is really.

In all honesty she will be fine. It'll get spicy near the front when kasabian come on there will be a rush forward as with any gig but I am guessing you aren't going to be wanting a barrier spot. I'd love it if my parents were as cool to take me to a decent gig aged 6

She sings along to all the songs so hope she likes it live!!!..We re not planning on making it an all day session and won't be at the front!!!

i just want the kids to experience things i never did...my first gig....chemical brothers in brum about 7 years so and Im 43!!!!!

Still not had my tickets delivered. I know some people have printed theirs off, but looking at my booking history it looks like I paid for them to be sent out?

I'm the same mate, I got an email when I was out that was titled "Important info on your tickets" or some shit but I drunkenly deleted it and now it's gone and not even in my deleted folder. I just checked my account on ticketmaster though and it says that the tickets are still waiting to be dispatched so I am not worried. There is some broad at work who is going, so I will ask her tomorrow too.

bet you can use a six year old to smuggle loads of ale in, too. clever. 

Very clever, probably tops my bottle of delirium tremens down my pants.

I'm the same mate, I got an email when I was out that was titled "Important info on your tickets" or some shit but I drunkenly deleted it and now it's gone and not even in my deleted folder. I just checked my account on ticketmaster though and it says that the tickets are still waiting to be dispatched so I am not worried. There is some broad at work who is going, so I will ask her tomorrow too.

Very clever, probably tops my bottle of delirium tremens down my pants.

Is she really fat then?