Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Kasabian

Anyone know if you can take your own booze into Viccy Park? (Legally/without it being taken off you?)

No way. Imagine you'll be allowed to sit around with tinnies outside the actual arena bit before you go in though. Did that yesterday at Arctic Monkeys.

Alternatively, you might want to consider buying one of these... http://www.thebeerbelly.com/

Anyone know what time they are playing at Radio 1 big weekend?

Wondering if there is any coverage on BBC Three/Red Button/BBC Website.

Just had a look on the website and apparently they are up next on the In New Music We Trust stage, on BBC Three about 9 - 10pm it says there will be some coverage.

Edited by Matt

Anyone know what time they are playing at Radio 1 big weekend?

Wondering if there is any coverage on BBC Three/Red Button/BBC Website.

Just had a look on the website and apparently they are up next on the In New Music We Trust stage, on BBC Three about 9 - 10pm it says there will be some coverage.

9.45pm apparently.

Is it just me that finds that a bit weird? What do they think's gonna happen, Tom Meighan's going to point them out in the crowd and give them a mention?

i've seen kasabian at festivals twice and both times they've pointed out a leicester flag, and at at one a shirt was thrown onstage and serge paraded it round during the encore. so yeah probably. 

i've seen kasabian at festivals twice and both times they've pointed out a leicester flag, and at at one a shirt was thrown onstage and serge paraded it round during the encore. so yeah probably. 

Just a bit odd for me. You don't seem to get it with other bands.

Just a bit odd for me. You don't seem to get it with other bands.

maybe not, dunno. not big mentions or anything but every time i've seen kasabian tom has at some stage given a brief story of "fackin ell man there's ow many people out there?! i remember when we started this band when i was young blah blah blah in lestoh, that's right lestoooh!!!" or something. 

haha just read the other comments. loves a mention. 

Given the fact that I'm anticipating being covered in piss, sweat and beer I'm wearing my free shirt from the Burnley game. I'd imagine its going to be a sea of blue that day.

Oh and after pausing the tele and sticking a photo up on Facebook of the bird with the shirt and making comments about being marriage material it could actually be my mates missis lol

Edited by The Year Of The Fox

Given the fact that I'm anticipating being covered in piss, sweat and beer I'm wearing my free shirt from the Burnley game. I'd imagine its going to be a sea of blue that day.

Oh and after pausing the tele and sticking a photo up on Facebook of the bird with the shirt and making comments about being marriage material it could actually be my mates missis lol

lol lol only Stu

I saw them in Nottingham in 2006 and Tom started asking whether there was any leicester fans in watching them. When he asked the same about Forest fans he started booing them lol

Going to be the 5th time I've seen them live and apart from stereophonics they are the best band live.

Is it just me that finds that a bit weird? What do they think's gonna happen, Tom Meighan's going to point them out in the crowd and give them a mention?

Happened here in Melbourne, mind you they probably appreciate a bit of Leicester love being on the other side of the world.