Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Kasabian

I'd say it depends how hard she is really.

In all honesty she will be fine. It'll get spicy near the front when kasabian come on there will be a rush forward as with any gig but I am guessing you aren't going to be wanting a barrier spot. I'd love it if my parents were as cool to take me to a decent gig aged 6

Hopefully your parents wouldn't have been like the stupid bint whose 7-year-old son I accidentally stepped on during Franz Ferdinand at Leeds. The poor child was lying on the floor trying to sleep in the middle of a festival crowd so she could watch the gig herself. Shit parenting from her. Weird place to take a kid.

Only been to 2 gigs before. Prodigy's biggest ever UK gig supported by Pendulum, Chase and Status, Enter Shikari and Does it Offend You, Yeah? and Arctic Monkeys in Sheffield.

I only choose the good ones.

Enjoy your Kasabian/Oasis half-half scarf on the day. Can't wait for you to blast out Club Foot on your vuvzela.

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Is Zane Lowes album of the week tonight - presumably that means a few more new tracks premiering.

Surprised I haven't seen a press release yet tbh, they are supplied to us, and I usually get the albums at least a week in advance (had the KoL last year a fortnight before it hit).

Hopefully your parents wouldn't have been like the stupid bint whose 7-year-old son I accidentally stepped on during Franz Ferdinand at Leeds. The poor child was lying on the floor trying to sleep in the middle of a festival crowd so she could watch the gig herself. Shit parenting from her. Weird place to take a kid.

Yeah, alright - accidentally. There's a video online of you screaming "I ****ING HATE CHILDREN, THIS AINT NO CRECHE, WHO IS YOUR DADDY AND WHAT DOES HE DO?!" and then you stepped on the poor geezer's bonce repeatedly. You're a terrible person for that, I think it's on ebaumsworld or something similar that the youths share content on nowadays.