Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Kasabian

If we're going to get one of the Gallagher brother's groups, for the love of God let it be Noel's.

Beady Eye are the epitome of wank.

I prefer Liam to Noel but I agree NGHFB's are better but I'd say Beady Eye are average, not wank

Courteeners would be such a good support.

If Jersey Bud, Sam Bailey etc. come anywhere near that gig I may contemplate moving to Derby...or on second thoughts...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the Merc they asked Tom to give them a hint / teaser and he said "The Maccabees"

Oh wow that'll take me back to 2009...looks like I'll be sitting in the battle cruiser until just before Kasabian come on then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He could have been taking the piss, even the merc didn't seem sure.

New material normally goes down like a lead balloon at gigs but I'd be happy if they played 48:13 in its entirety on Viccy Park. It's that fooking good.

Bow has been made the last song before the encore and s.p.s has been made to be the penultimate track of the whole set before l.s.f.... which has the new fat boy slim praise you intro (maybe just for Leicester... "we've come a long long way together, through the hard times and the good, I have to celebrate you baby, I have to praise you like I should")

The words are just perfect.

Fat boy slim intro to lsf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdG8y0PDXg4

Edited by Babylon