Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Kasabian

The live nation email I just received said a set list with complete timings would be released the week before the event. That might just end up being times and no names though.

It's either something a bit special, or it's crap and they aren't telling people so that everyone piles in early buying the £5 beers rather than staying in the pub until Kasabian come on.

my mate who works at the council who has loads to do with the planning for this hopes to hear something today, i reckon it'll end up being a letdown to most.

Can see it being Beady Eye, not up to much, mates, seems to fit. Id be happy with that.. 

my mate who works at the council who has loads to do with the planning for this hopes to hear something today, i reckon it'll end up being a letdown to most.

Can see it being Beady Eye, not up to much, mates, seems to fit. Id be happy with that.. 

I hope they choose someone out of the box, the last thing we want is this to become some sort of 'ladfest'. Beady Eye or the Enemy would be a disaster.

Saying that, who goes to see the support act? 

Got my tickets today.

Can't wait now, as has been discussed would be nice to know about the support or what is happening on the day bit it will be good.

A day of steady paced beer and what I hope a beautiful day weather wise with some amazing music.

The live nation email I just received said a set list with complete timings would be released the week before the event. That might just end up being times and no names though.

It's either something a bit special, or it's crap and they aren't telling people so that everyone piles in early buying the £5 beers rather than staying in the pub until Kasabian come on.

Jersey Budd it is then. I notice on the Glastonbury line-up, Kasabian have Dolly Parton & Ed Sheeran playing before them, that would be an eclectic mix for the Leicester show, wouldn't mind seeing Dolly Parton live actually.

Well I'm guessing seeing as their own songs are cack and they're basically oasis without noël they'll have started playing oasis stuff now.

Agreed. I think they usually chuck in Wonderwall & Champagne Supernova into their setlist.

Jersey Budd it is then. I notice on the Glastonbury line-up, Kasabian have Dolly Parton & Ed Sheeran playing before them, that would be an eclectic mix for the Leicester show, wouldn't mind seeing Dolly Parton live actually.

Ed Sheeran supporting Kasabian lol

Noel Gallagher

Damon Albarn

The Courteeners

Is knocking about now.

Albarn is touring and isn't down to play anywhere else that day... but I'm not sure he'd be supporting Kasabian.

People are just making shit up and chucking it out on twitter.