Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Shay Given....

Maybe he will Given in the summr, isnt that when the sales of players adds to the balance sheets so by us loaning him until the end

and then if we get promoted who knows he could be sold to us if not he'll move on to Celtic or wherever. Pointless them selling him.

Is given even going to go to Celtic? I think coming to Leicester would be a better choice! They currently have Fraser foster on loan from Newcastle (highly rated youngster), zaluska who is meant to be decent, they have been linked with keiron Westwood from cov. How many keepers do they want?

If we don't get Given we should go for Westwood or vice versa! Because there not both going to go there! And let's face it if someone told me yakubu was going to sign for us at the beginning of the season I would of laughed in there face!! So anything can happen!!

OMG! Where'd you hear that?! Yakubu I could just about see happening, SWP sure, but Given? Just seems too much! God knows what happens if we don't go up this year (which is quite likely).

A friend of mine has informed me from his source. He told me about Yakubu early doors the other day so it is quite credible, however nothing is concrete.

I'm not getting excited about this until something definitive says he is coming here, if indeed he is because this is just insane.

Yakubu is one thing, but Given is further into the realms of stupidly good signings.

At Newcastle, he was one of the best keepers in the PL for years on end.

For us to sign him would be huge. Slashed odds or not I just can't believe this will happen.

Sven's backing of Weale before the Preston games was a good clue in retrospect saying he backs Weale and has no intention of replacing him unless one of the very best keepers became available, I think Given would count as one of the very best?

This will happen. It's a Given.

lol like it!

Can't see it, but 2 weeks back i'd have said the same about Yakubu. Sven and Mancini obviously seem to have a great working relationship, and Mancini might be willing to let Given come to us on loan. I doubt he'd let him go to another PL club so maybe....just maybe.... Would be an awesome signing if we can pull it off. If not, i'm perfectly happy with Weale as our number one.

Archived