Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Nicky Maynard

I am sure they are 'hoping' he will sign it...........

I'm also fairly certain he won't.

I think they'll hold out for at least 3+ million though which may send us back yaking................

lol these threads will be so full of hate and impatience over the next 3 weeks whilst all this is being sorted........

Y'know,

many 'Foxestalk' transfer talk posters remind me of young men breaking up with their first girlfriend and firstly are headstrong and confident, then gutted and devastated, next set their sights on somebody else and then get back together with the original girl a week later after a couple of less gratifying fumbles and flirtations with alternatives both available and 'unavailable'.

many 'Foxestalk' transfer talk posters remind me of young men breaking up with their first girlfriend and firstly are headstrong and confident, then gutted and devastated, next set their sights on somebody else and then get back together with the original girl a week later after a couple of less gratifying fumbles and flirtations with alternatives both available and 'unavailable'.

Hehe. I agree with this. But I don't think she wants us back :blink:

Get real guys, you wont be signing Nicky! if he does leave, which he wont! then he'll go to a much bigger club than you! in truth your nothing but a bog standard championship club if that! how long have you been in this division? 5 minutes and you already think your the man utd of the league! you can go on about history all you want but its exactly that HISTORY! it means nothing, it doesnt change the fact that your still a small fish in English footballs second tier let alone the prem! maynard will take 1 look at you lot and run a mile!!!! faggotts!!!

Get real guys, you wont be signing Nicky! if he does leave, which he wont! then he'll go to a much bigger club than you! in truth your nothing but a bog standard championship club if that! how long have you been in this division? 5 minutes and you already think your the man utd of the league! you can go on about history all you want but its exactly that HISTORY! it means nothing, it doesnt change the fact that your still a small fish in English footballs second tier let alone the prem! maynard will take 1 look at you lot and run a mile!!!! faggotts!!!

:yawn::frusty:

What a delightful human being.

1/10

:chant:

:chant: all brave sat behind your laptop aint ya!!!

We'll almost definitely have to shift at least £3 million plus add-ons for the lad, but he's definitely worth it. On his day he might be the best striker in this division, and most importantly he's got plenty of goals in him. At his age he'd be a much better option to go for than Yakubu right now. I think this one will test our board's ambition.

Get real man! Nicky will leave! He will come to Leicester! From a below bog standard championship team! How long have you been here?! Couple of seasons! if that! And you'll probably go down again!!!!

Blatant WUM :P

At least, I hope he is :unsure:

Sky Sports

Bristol City remain confident Nicky Maynard will sign a new contract after confirming the club have received no offers for the striker.

Maynard has a further season to run on his deal at Ashton Gate, but the delay in agreeing an extension has fuelled rumours he could be sold this summer.

Leicester City have been linked with a bid for the 24-year-old, but the Robins are adamant Maynard will not be joining a rival Championship club.

Chairman Colin Sexstone says the club would be reluctant sellers and is optimistic that former Crewe Alexandra forward will stay with City.

Not for sale

"I can state quite categorically that we have not received any bids from rival clubs for Nicky Maynard," Sexstone told the Bristol Evening Post.

"I have not taken a single phone call about Nicky and nor has our manager, Keith Millen.

"There is always going to be speculation about players like Nicky, but I can assure our supporters he is not for sale.

"He is our main goalscorer and, as such, is an important part of what we are trying to build here. Despite what is being said in some sections of the media, we would not be willing sellers.

"As far as we are concerned, Nicky has a year to run on his contract and is going nowhere. We have offered him what we consider a very good contract and we remain confident he will sign it.

"We are not in the business of selling our best players and we would certainly not sell to another Championship club."

****ing lol, I know he is Wuming but he has basically just summed up his own team.

Sky Sports

Bristol City remain confident Nicky Maynard will sign a new contract after confirming the club have received no offers for the striker.

Maynard has a further season to run on his deal at Ashton Gate, but the delay in agreeing an extension has fuelled rumours he could be sold this summer.

Leicester City have been linked with a bid for the 24-year-old, but the Robins are adamant Maynard will not be joining a rival Championship club.

Chairman Colin Sexstone says the club would be reluctant sellers and is optimistic that former Crewe Alexandra forward will stay with City.

Not for sale

"I can state quite categorically that we have not received any bids from rival clubs for Nicky Maynard," Sexstone told the Bristol Evening Post.

"I have not taken a single phone call about Nicky and nor has our manager, Keith Millen.

"There is always going to be speculation about players like Nicky, but I can assure our supporters he is not for sale.

"He is our main goalscorer and, as such, is an important part of what we are trying to build here. Despite what is being said in some sections of the media, we would not be willing sellers.

"As far as we are concerned, Nicky has a year to run on his contract and is going nowhere. We have offered him what we consider a very good contract and we remain confident he will sign it.

"We are not in the business of selling our best players and we would certainly not sell to another Championship club."

Hang on... Colin Sexstone??? Bwaaaaaaaaahahahaha!

Pathetic little person. lol

Come back in a year. We'll see how you did compared to us.

Archived