Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Fifa 12

just beat this gimp 3-1. he had 9 shots on target whereas i only had 3. bet he's banging his head against a brick wall now!

I had a game like that where I won 3 - 0. I only had 3 shots in the entire game and he had like 25 or something stupid :D Needless to say, my keeper got man of the match....

Is there any way of blocking certain teams on H2H seasons?

I'm sick of every other game being against some utter imbecile playing as Anzhi Makachkala.

They play a 9-0-1 formation, park the bus and then give the ball to Samuel Eto'o'o'o'o who skins everybody before scoring a screamer.

I can't handle it anymore! They're driving me mad!

I'm sick of every other game being against some utter imbecile playing as Anzhi Makachkala.

They play a 9-0-1 formation, park the bus and then give the ball to Samuel Eto'o'o'o'o who skins everybody before scoring a screamer.

If your whole team gets skinned by one average player maybe you need to learn how to defend.

They're easy enough to beat.

If your whole team gets skinned by one average player maybe you need to learn how to defend.

They're easy enough to beat.

Yeah, I do, I'm shit at FIFA. I'm saying I play the game for fun, not for bravado, and I don't enjoy playing against these twats.

Go into the creation center online http://www.ea.com/soccer/creation-centre, then log in with your email, then click "more teams". Then on the left hand side go to "advanced search", type in Leicester 2000.(Make sure the fifa version is set to 12) Click in the team that comes up, and in the top right hand corner select "bookmark team". Then go back onto your PS3, go into creation center, it'll find it automatically for you and you just hit download!

That team's pretty good, there's no one rated 99 or anything stupid, Heskey's pace is there, so is Savage's aggression, and as for Guppy's left foot... :wub:

There's also a team called Leicester City Legends, but I don't like that one much, Collymore is rated 93......

You should be able to do it okay but if not post back on here and I'll try and help!

I don't use city as much any more, if it's not Anzhi then it's always bloody Swansea or Ecuador!

These people are starting to piss me off now. And that team with Neymar :glare:

You should be able to beat Anzi with Leicester if someone is using Anzi put Beckford and Delfonsou upfront and Vassell & Dyer on the wings. Be a bad kid and play one twos over the top. The amount of pace there will allow you to get in behind every time.

Just play as athletic bilbao. Simple

• 2 weeks later...

Archived