Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Fifa 12

Ive just been promoted to Div.3. Which im pretty chuffed with as i am bang average at fifa. I tend to go on a bit of a run during the week & then utterly ruin said run by playing over the weekend whilst leathered. Got relegated from Div.4 to Div.7 over last weekend. Managed to claw it back though. Every single game with leicester aswell.

• 2 weeks later...

Playing in career mode at the moment. Currently 5th in the championship a few weeks after transfer window. This is my second season. Last season was really poor!

Just spanked Liverpool in the Fa Cup though, through to the semi's. Bought this Chinese guy called Kin Shin Wook in the Jan window has scored in every game since joining. Beckford is on 18 he is on 10/11 already. Nugent is on 10, Kingy on 5.

Been playing Bamba up front against physical sides like Bristol and its worked a treat! he set up Beckford fo so many goals with knock ons.

Looks like this season will lead to play-offs and Fa cup final so much more successful. Hopefully I can cut it in the Prem.

Pretty mad the other day but played my first ever online match on fifa. About 10 minutes after (I lost pretty poorly) the lad I was playing messaged me saying "nice to see another lcfc supporter, come on you blues!" (my online name has lcfc in it and I was playing as Leicester, he was Celtic)

Don't know if it links you with similar locations or anything on purpose but I thought the odds were pretty bloody special.

Pretty mad the other day but played my first ever online match on fifa. About 10 minutes after (I lost pretty poorly) the lad I was playing messaged me saying "nice to see another lcfc supporter, come on you blues!" (my online name has lcfc in it and I was playing as Leicester, he was Celtic)

Don't know if it links you with similar locations or anything on purpose but I thought the odds were pretty bloody special.

I've come up against a few Leicester fans

Well if you think that's wierd I played a mate of mine who I didn't even know had an xbox, my gamertag has my surname in it and he facebooked me after to ask it is was me i played. Fortunately I stuffed him 5-2 :) The odds of us being in the same head to head division, selecting game at same time with similar teams and living no more than 5 miles apart....madness,

Well if you think that's wierd I played a mate of mine who I didn't even know had an xbox, my gamertag has my surname in it and he facebooked me after to ask it is was me i played. Fortunately I stuffed him 5-2 :) The odds of us being in the same head to head division, selecting game at same time with similar teams and living no more than 5 miles apart....madness,

That's quality. Similar thing happened to my mate on COD a few years back which was pretty amusing.

To be fair, it's quite likely if it's on head to head. Leicester always get paired up against Celtic (probably the most common team I face as Leicester) - the guy probably normally plays as Leicester and wanted to see what playing as Celtic was like.

Weirdest thing about that story is you actually won.

To be fair, it's quite likely if it's on head to head. Leicester always get paired up against Celtic (probably the most common team I face as Leicester) - the guy probably normally plays as Leicester and wanted to see what playing as Celtic was like.

Fair play, I thought it was special but nevermind haha.

Just had the BEST GAME EVER!

Playing in Division Two (I got relegated :( )I was Chelsea vs. Real Madrid, and the guy I was playing was being a douche. Every time he scored, he would run the length of the pitch doing the holding your hand to your ear celebration for as long as possible, before doing the salmon dive and watching every single replay. He was winning 3 - 0, and did this every single time and started being a cocky bastard. To cut a long story short, in the second half I scored four goals in the space of 18 minutes lol I made sure I copied his celebration and celebrated for as long as possible and made him watch every single replay.

Revenge is sweet.

Just had the BEST GAME EVER!

Playing in Division Two (I got relegated :( )I was Chelsea vs. Real Madrid, and the guy I was playing was being a douche. Every time he scored, he would run the length of the pitch doing the holding your hand to your ear celebration for as long as possible, before doing the salmon dive and watching every single replay. He was winning 3 - 0, and did this every single time and started being a cocky bastard. To cut a long story short, in the second half I scored four goals in the space of 18 minutes lol I made sure I copied his celebration and celebrated for as long as possible and made him watch every single replay.

Revenge is sweet.

I absolutley hate people like that! I always skip my replays and celebrations on the assumption that if they do score, they will do the same. I usually immitate however the other persons celebration went if they score first.

I absolutley hate people like that! I always skip my replays and celebrations on the assumption that if they do score, they will do the same. I usually immitate however the other persons celebration went if they score first.

This.

Its a right pain in the arse when you down 3-0 and you pull it back to 3-3 then nick one to make it 4-3 and they disconnect..... Tw*ts....

had a quality game this morning.

for some unknown reason i picked Charlton, got paired against Leeds.

0-1 down Becchio

1-1 BWP

1-2 down Becchio

2-2 BWP

3-2 up last kick of first half J.Jackson (pen)

3-3 Becchio (60 mins)

3-4 down Becchio (64 mins)

4-4 BWP (82 mins)

87 mins and i go through on goal with BWP, try to dummy it past the keeper, ball goes through but Lonergan takes BWP out just inside the area, screaming for a red i am. never get sent off online though so only a yellow.

i decided to go the opposite way to the pen i took earlier and tthe opposition guessed the right way, it finished 4-4

I've download the recent update when FIFA first loads and when it gets to the connecting to the EA Servers etc it just seems to crash after the hospitality bit just before you get to the arena. Any ideas why?

87 mins and i go through on goal with BWP, try to dummy it past the keeper, ball goes through but Lonergan takes BWP out just inside the area, screaming for a red i am. never get sent off online though so only a yellow.

Wish I never got sent off online (not that I'm still bitter about our game!)

Archived