Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Elders Scrolls V Skyrim

Ah man, after reading all this thread again, I think my evening is going to be spent revisiting Skyrim. Is it bad that I listen to the soundtrack sometimes when doing work sometimes? I find it helps me concentrate lol

I know what you mean. Reading this makes me want to buy a PS3 again. Hope they release it on PS4

I know what you mean. Reading this makes me want to buy a PS3 again. Hope they release it on PS4

I'm glad I've held off getting a PS4 so far because of that, though I've always been tempted to get it for PC to really get in to it and the mods etc. There's plenty of rumours about a late 2016 release of the next Elder Scrolls instalment, but still nothing concrete from Bethesda unfortunately.

Got this last week on PC, Level 21 Wood Elf at the minute, always just went through the main questions (the central plot/Thieves Guild/Companions) but tearing through dungeons in this one, haven't even gone to High Hrothgar yet, only just started the Thieves quest line (so I can increase sneak and lockpicking/get the Nightingale Bow). Good fun so far, will probably pick up the DLC on top if they go on sale at some point.

I did DB at level ten. First faction I completed.

It disappoints me that when Mercer Frey then gives me stick as I'm working up through the thieves guild I never get the opportunity to turn around and go "do you KNOW who I am, mother****er?"

I did DB at level ten. First faction I completed.

It disappoints me that when Mercer Frey then gives me stick as I'm working up through the thieves guild I never get the opportunity to turn around and go "do you KNOW who I am, mother****er?"

Hate the DB, when I get kidnapped I just bow and arrow that motherf***er and then take the 'Destroy The Dark Brotherhood' quest line.

No one kidnaps me and forces me to kill people.

Hate the DB, when I get kidnapped I just bow and arrow that motherf***er and then take the 'Destroy The Dark Brotherhood' quest line.

No one kidnaps me and forces me to kill people.

I would too, but the sword you can get during the last quest is so boss, way too good to pass up.

Isn't that the thieves guild line? Dark Brotherhood is kill the emperor on his boat, don't remember a sword in that.

Chilrend is the 'best' sword if you get it after level 47 or something...

BUT there is a sword on that boat that has a power that is amazing and super fun. It is a bit overpowered though I guess.

DB line gives you a dagger.

Best weapons are ones you craft yourself anyway once you can double enchant.

You get the dagger if you destroy the DB anyway.

The sword you can find on that ship, though only does as much damage as an Elven sword, has a unique enchantment that is better than anything you can craft. Plus it doesn't need re-charging.

• 10 months later...

Only five or so years old isn't it? If you're going to remaster an elder scrolls game, at least make it something like morrowind or oblivion rather than the latest one,

An Oblivion remaster would be epic. F*** it just remaster all 3 on 1 disc. The ultimate Elders Scrolls experience