Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Elders Scrolls V Skyrim

• 2 weeks later...

They've not long released ESO - a new single player game will be in production, but they take like 4 years to complete. I, for one, am fvcking excited for this. Skyrim's appeal comes from how atmospheric it is, the new graphics will be sick

Edited by Lestoh

Sure but I imagine there's people that didn't buy skyrim the first time that'll pay for this and I imagine it'll cost more than the "original."

they should buy the legendary edition now then as it is 75% off in the steam sale and will be a lot cheaper than the special edition will be.

What the fvck is this!?

You tell us lol

lol I don't know hacked or something!?

It is bizarre. Ive just read through the thread and it looks so out of place. Maybe the mods need to look into it

Yeah very queer. Although it was over two years ago hehe

If you click the link in the post it's just a copy and paste of what is actually on the article

http://www.onlysp.com/bethesda-website-lists-xbox-one-and-ps4-version-on-skyrim-game-page/

Edited by DB11

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Pre-loading this now though I'm not sure when I'll get actually around to playing it since I've still got Witcher 1 to finish and Witchers 2 & 3 yet to even start not to mention I need to regather my bollocks and play through the Alien Isolation campaign I started which I'm ashamed to admit I pussied out of before I even reached any enemies lol Shit was too intense at full graphics and with my headphones on, I'm hoping that giving it another go now that I'm not always stoned may not trigger so much paranoia. :D 

Anyone else excited to rekindle their crippling addiction to sneak attack criticals?

On 13/06/2016 at 17:30, Legend_in_blue said:

It's lazy.

Give us Morrowind.

Discussed from 4:11, basically the remaster happened as a matter of course during their work developing a new engine for Fallout 4.  Morrowind discussed too.

Edited by Carl the Llama

Got this turning up today so looking forward to starting the game again without all the crashes, frame rate drops and long load times

Planning on doing the complete opposite of all the decisions I made on my single character on the PS3 version just so I can see what I missed

Likewise I have Witcher 3 and Fallout 4 to finish.  Problem with this is, stop playing it and you'll never get back into it.  Happened to me when I had the 360 version.  Don't think I actually finished it.  Remember doing all the murder missions and getting a horse with red eyes?  Don't remember much else.

It's 32 quid.  Will wait.  FFXV and Watchdogs 2 just round the corner.

Caved and started playing this.  Decided to put it on legendary and start with the alternate start mod as a Khajit who's been released from his duties as a caravan guard. Pottered around Markarth learning that I'm too weak to do the quests there so I decided to try my luck with Whiterun. Got to level 3 mostly from crafting and hunting.  Stole an ale from the Bannered Mare for some drunkard because, hey, a quest I'm actually strong enough to not fvck up.  Dropped some crafting items off at my companion's house.  Went back outside into the street.  "We're here to teach you a lesson".  One-hit kill from a hired thug waiting outside the door.  Game reloads.  "We're here to teach you a lesson".  Run around until the thugs aggro my companion instead of me.  Hit thugs in their backs with charged stabs, flames and poison arrows all of which register minimal damage.  Companion eventually  loses health leaving me as their only target.  One-hit kill.  30 more minutes of dying and reloading to "we're here to teach you a lesson".

10/10 would learn again.

• Like 3