Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Elders Scrolls V Skyrim

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Just having a replay of this and wanted to share this with people who know the game.

I had returned to my home (Heljarchen Hall), one of many properties, when my adoptive daughter ran out and gave me a present she had found.

Ashen Grass Pod.

What the...!??!?!

Bad girl! Stay away from the docks!

You get any c++ crash errors after building your home, by the way? Had heard it was an issue and got one about ten minutes after buying the Falkreath plot.

I play it on my PS3, don't think my current PC would be up to Skyrim - though it manages Oblivion fine and I don't see much difference.

Skyrim on PS3 can crash at all kinds of little things.

Finally got all my skills to level 100 with a character just last week. (I often would delete characters and start over, but I finally committed to doing this.)

Not sure if I should "legendary" any skill and go past level 81.

Completed pretty much every major quest. Trying to clear ever dungeon now. Still discovering new stuff.

I play it on my PS3, don't think my current PC would be up to Skyrim - though it manages Oblivion fine and I don't see much difference.

Skyrim on PS3 can crash at all kinds of little things.

You need to see some of the HD graphics mods, official and unofficial. :nigel:

Makes me desperate for a new rig.

Play it on the Xbox 360. Disc is pretty scratched and every once in a while it'll take like 20 minutes until my Xbox decides to be able to read it. It also freezes up every so often.

Can you legendary skills multiple times? Surely you eventually get so much money you could just legendary smiting repeatedly?

Yeah, you can legendary skills as many times as you want. And I have so much money that I rarely even bother picking up/selling loot.

I think the easiest skill to repeatedly legendary would be conjuration. Just start off every fight by summoning a Storm Atronach Thrall.

Alteration too might be easy, again, start off every fight by casting Dragonhide.

I am just not sure I want to do that though. I kinda like having every skill at 100 with none having been legendary'd.

And what would be the point of doing it? I have like 12 unused perks. So just to increase my magicka, health, and stamina?

So it's runescape on console

Hmm, not quite. It's Fallout with swords.

It's hundreds of hours of gameplay and hundreds more if you have pc and mod. Given that it's dirt cheap now it's definitely worth playing.

Save frequently though as Bethesda are famous for crashes on all formats.

Hmm, not quite. It's Fallout with swords.

It's hundreds of hours of gameplay and hundreds more if you have pc and mod. Given that it's dirt cheap now it's definitely worth playing.

Save frequently though as Bethesda are famous for crashes on all formats.

I've never played played fallout either, tbh I've not played that many games over the years

Ok. It's either first person or third person, whichever you prefer.

It's a ****ing massive world (Google image search) looking like a mix of Northern European pine forest and arctic circle tundra.

It's got a medieval viking kind of feel but you've also got a bunch of obvious fantasy archetypes (mages school, thieves guild, assassin cult) thrown in for good measure.

The melee combat is a bit shit but archery, stealth and magic are okay and your character can learn all of the skills so if you choose something you regret you just retrain with minimal effort.

The biggest strength of the game is exploration. It's got one of the biggest worlds I've ever seen in a single player game and I play alot of rpgs.

You can blaze through the main plot and finish it in a day or two or properly invest and sink 100+ hours in to all the side missions. Up to you.