Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AaronH

Kasper Schmeichel - COMPLETE

I thought kasper was in denmark ? according to HIS twitter video yesterday afternoon ? so how is he possibly having a medical ? unless he came back to Blighty this morning

its a short flight

I thought kasper was in denmark ? according to HIS twitter video yesterday afternoon ? so how is he possibly having a medical ? unless he came back to Blighty this morning

Its less than 1 hour to fly to Denmark ...

I want to see his interview if he signs and see if he looks excited and passionate or weather you van tell he really does not want to be here but does not have a choice

He doesn't have to join, he could be third choice at Leeds.

But he wants to play football, so he looks like signing for us.

He does have a choice.

Didn't you know that Andrew Neville serviced in the forces for many years in the 70's and 80's and was responsible for successfully using waterboarding to gain information out of captured terrorists. Rumours Kasper's been given the full treatment.

Wondering if kasper wanted to see our ambition before singing. I think his signing will be an indication of who we have signed and who we have agreed to sign......

he sings AND keeps goal? i DEFINITELY want him to sign now.

Archived