Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Madjid Bougherra

We never got relegated under Levein though.

When you look at the facts statistically, the worst team in our history was the team that got relegated to League One. Yes the managers had something to do with it, but when it comes down to it, the players weren't performing.

Again, only one of the dog turd scottish players you've mentioned contributed to our relegation.

Any news on Bougherra Bert?

Not a player we will sign.

:giggle:

Berts ITK, provides this forum with alot of information which is reliable. I think he would hear something on the matter should we sign him or not.

:giggle:

Berts ITK, provides this forum with alot of information which is reliable. I think he would hear something on the matter should we sign him or not.

He of course is well aware of this. He just wants to have an argument with somebody and generally act the knob.

He of course is well aware of this. He just wants to have an argument with somebody and generally act the knob.

To be fair to Ibbosuk, I don't think he was having a dig, just stating that he doesn't think Bougherra will even think about coming here.

Could be wrong though.

Yes, they are shit. I honestly cannot believe you and Weasel have been talking up Scottish players when there is so much evidence that they are shit!

Oh and to the Rangers fan listing friendly results: they mean fcuk all. When we beat Real Madrid 5-0, it means that we are just as good as Barcelona...

McGregor, Kayal, Ki, Whittaker are all shit?

Thank **** that you aren't the city manager then.

There have been some dross scottish players but we've also had some great players - Archie Gemmill, Gary McAllister, James McFadden, James McArthur, Kenny Miller,, Steven Fletcher, Bobby Smith, Ali Mauchlen, Kevin McDonald, James McCarthy, Alan Hutton, Craig Gordon & Graham Dorrans to name a few have all come down from the scottish leagues and done well.

McGregor, Kayal, Ki, Whittaker are all shit?

Thank **** that you aren't the city manager then.

There have been some dross scottish players but we've also had some great players - Archie Gemmill, Gary McAllister, James McFadden, James McArthur, Kenny Miller,, Steven Fletcher, Bobby Smith, Ali Mauchlen, Kevin McDonald, James McCarthy, Alan Hutton, Craig Gordon & Graham Dorrans to name a few have all come down from the scottish leagues and done well.

Totally agree with this.

To be fair to Ibbosuk, I don't think he was having a dig, just stating that he doesn't think Bougherra will even think about coming here.

Could be wrong though.

Fairness on FoxesTalk don't actually go together..... (Not that it has ever remotely bothered me...Nor will it...Ever)

Fairness on FoxesTalk don't actually go together..... (Not that it has ever remotely bothered me...Nor will it...Ever)

You should boycott the forum to teach us all a lesson.

You should boycott the forum to teach us all a lesson.

Why would I do that ?

I don't come on here to have conversation.

I come on here to voice my opinion.

I don't expect or care about replies.

The fact that I'm nearly always right gives me an inner glow, a certain warmth, it's so wonderful being me, that's why I am never intend to share it...........crylaugh.gif

See there I go again

Not really looking at all the facts there though....

Boyd is a lazy player who really relies on a team supplying him...

His record for Killie (a lower end SPL side) was roughly 1 in 3...

His record for Boro was 1 in 5... (in what was arguably the worst Boro side for years)

His record for Rangers around 1 in 1.5

His record for Nottingham Forrest 1 in 1.6

Stats don't lie

OH MY GOD CAN PEOPLE STOP MISUSING STATS. You're using a sample size of just ten games for Forest, for instance. You can't draw any significant conclusions from his time there with a sample that small if you want to make the point that "stats don't lie". Next time do some hypothesis testing. Also, you're only taking into account environmental factors where it suits you (claiming that it was "arguable the worst Boro side for years" but ignoring that it was arguable Forest's best run for years). Stats do lie. Anyone can manipulate them to prove a point if they don't know what they're doing, or they just ignore it. Your post above is a prime example.

For the record, I don't care either way about Scottish football. There are some good players there, there are some shit players there. I do, however, care when stats are used so widely in this world to misrepresent a point, whatever point that may be.

Archived