Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Madjid Bougherra

Which was?

Rangers too have a lot of old Premier League or Premier League rejects in their team who would be best suited to the Championship/Old Firm.

Thats not true....

McGregor... International

Davis International

Papac International

Bougherra International

Edu International

Jelavic International

Diouf International

and many more

How many international players play in the Championship....

Well we had an ENGLAND international last season and in the past had half of our team as Welsh internationals (Earnshaw, Gabbidon, Collins, Ledley, Ramsey etc)

Being an international on a shit team is no big team.

I knew you would come back with the Scottish, Welsh etc

What about a Croatian international, or Portuguese, Algerian, USA, Bosnian, Korean, Mexican, Swedish, German need I go on...

Your Crazy to think that the Old Firm are no better than Championship level...

Rangers_fan.

In previous posts you said both the old firm are better attractions than Leeds and Manchester City?

If I was a player, I would certinally pick Leeds or Manchester City over either of the old firm clubs. Both Clubs mentioned are bigger and better attractions than either old firm clubs too.

Rangers_fan.

In previous posts you said both the old firm are better attractions than Leeds and Manchester City?

If I was a player, I would certinally pick Leeds or Manchester City over either of the old firm clubs. Both Clubs mentioned are bigger and better attractions than either old firm clubs too.

Edit: Necastle were mentioned also, I'd say they are better attraction than both SPL teams aswell.

Yet Celtic were having crowds of less than 20,000 last season at times, of course the official figures wont show that embarrassment as they count tickets sold.

****ing bullshit. Celtic have ST holders off 50k but report attendances of less than this and they only report tickets sold, get ****ed.

Thats not true....

McGregor... International

Davis International

Papac International

Bougherra International

Edu International

Jelavic International

Diouf International

and many more

How many international players play in the Championship....

It's all well and good having internationals in your team, but look at the countries they play for...

Algeria, Bosnia, Senegal. That's just like us saying Michael Lamey is really good because he's played for Holland.

I think Kris Boyd is the prime example of the difference in quality of Scottish and English football!

Scoring goals nearly every game for Rangers. Moves to Boro and can't even look good in the Second tier!

I distinctly remember Bert suggesting that Madjid Bougherra would be a brilliant signing for us, a couple of weeks ago.

He did not say Bougherra was coming, just that he liked him. Make of that what you will.

Kind of contradicted what you said with the bit at the end. It's there in black and white..

****ing bullshit. Celtic have ST holders off 50k but report attendances of less than this and they only report tickets sold, get ****ed.

Some of Celtic's attendances at the back end of last season and the start of this were appalling!

I think Kris Boyd is the prime example of the difference in quality of Scottish and English football!

Scoring goals nearly every game for Rangers. Moves to Boro and can't even look good in the Second tier!

Boyd only flourishes when chances are laid on a plate, Boro don't have the quality.

As for Man City I did not say they are more attractive now (due to Man Citys millions) but as a brand name the only clubs bigger than the old firm are Man United, Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool....

Boyd only flourishes when chances are laid on a plate, Boro don't have the quality.

As for Man City I did not say they are more attractive now (due to Man Citys millions) but as a brand name the only clubs bigger than the old firm are Man United, Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool....

Boro do not have the quality, even though about half of their team is from the old firm. contradicted yourself there pal.

Archived