Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Madjid Bougherra

Vital football is so bad it's good I remember reading a report about an Emile Heskey and Sol Bamba "swop". Yes that's how it was spelt.

It's probably an angry Rangers fan posting on Vital Football because they're about to lose one of their best defenders on the cheap. lol

Amazing!! They say the championship is not a step up then use Boyd as an example who scored for fun in the SPL but cant hack the championship!!

Not really looking at all the facts there though....

Boyd is a lazy player who really relies on a team supplying him...

His record for Killie (a lower end SPL side) was roughly 1 in 3...

His record for Boro was 1 in 5... (in what was arguably the worst Boro side for years)

His record for Rangers around 1 in 1.5

His record for Nottingham Forrest 1 in 1.6

Stats don't lie

Arsenal were/ are looking at Izzaguire.

Oh so Ted you'd turn down Allan McGregor? Steven Whittaker? Kayal? Ki?

Yes, they are shit. I honestly cannot believe you and Weasel have been talking up Scottish players when there is so much evidence that they are shit!

Oh and to the Rangers fan listing friendly results: they mean fcuk all. When we beat Real Madrid 5-0, it means that we are just as good as Barcelona...

Guest MattP

Would love him here, class act who looked at a good standard in the games I saw agaisnt Sporting Lisbon and PSV.

Can;t see it happening though, would be certain one of the lower Prem sides would want a piece of him.

Not really looking at all the facts there though....

Boyd is a lazy player who really relies on a team supplying him...

His record for Killie (a lower end SPL side) was roughly 1 in 3...

His record for Boro was 1 in 5... (in what was arguably the worst Boro side for years)

His record for Rangers around 1 in 1.5

His record for Nottingham Forrest 1 in 1.6

Stats don't lie

I wonder why it was the worst Boro side in years and why they were nicknamed McBoro. Maybe because they signed a shit load of players from the SPL?

Seriously, how many times do I have to say this: 'MOMO SYLLA, JOE HAMMILL, ALAN MAYBURY, MARK DE VRIES, STEPHEN HUGHES, RAB DOUGLAS, PETER CANERO, ROBBIE NIELSON, CRAIG LEVEIN...'

THEY ALL CONTRIBUTED TO THE SHITTEST LEICESTER

TEAM IN ITS 127 YEAR HISTORY.

I wonder why it was the worst Boro side in years and why they were nicknamed McBoro. Maybe because they signed a shit load of players from the SPL?

Seriously, how many times do I have to say this: 'MOMO SYLLA, JOE HAMMILL, ALAN MAYBURY, MARK DE VRIES, STEPHEN HUGHES, RAB DOUGLAS, ROBBIE NIELSON, CRAIG LEVEIN...'

All players who failed in the SPL as well....

Craig Levein should never have gotten the Scotland job either.

Also on a note regarding friendly results....

Friendly results mean nothing I agree

Seriously, how many times do I have to say this: 'MOMO SYLLA, JOE HAMMILL, ALAN MAYBURY, MARK DE VRIES, STEPHEN HUGHES, RAB DOUGLAS, ROBBIE NIELSON, CRAIG LEVEIN...'

Actually that was the team that got relegated to League 1

Factually they didn't - not one of them was involved when we reached our lowest ever league point in that season, with the exception of Mark De Vries.

TBF ALAN MAYBURY wasn't that bad but the rest were!

Actually that was the team that got relegated to League 1

The squad that we had when we got relegated to League 1 didn't deserve to get relegated, our teams under Levein were completely awful to watch. We only went down because of the managerial merry-go-round.

The squad that we had when we got relegated to League 1 didn't deserve to get relegated, our teams under Levein were completely awful to watch. We only went down because of the managerial merry-go-round.

We finished in the bottom 3, so we did deserve to go down!

We went down that season because we finished in the bottom 3, not because of the managerial merry-go-round but because we didn't deserve to stay up. We scored the least goals out of all the teams and no matter how good your defence is you ain't going to stay up if you can't score. The Levein era may not of been the best football too watch but we were never relegated to League 1 with him in charge.

Seriously, how many times do I have to say this: 'MOMO SYLLA, JOE HAMMILL, ALAN MAYBURY, MARK DE VRIES, STEPHEN HUGHES, RAB DOUGLAS, PETER CANERO, ROBBIE NIELSON, CRAIG LEVEIN...'

Wo wo wo. Did you not see the Tottenham game?! Mark De Vries ran the show. And he scored 8 league goals in 51 appearances. You cant argue with those stats :ph34r:

We went down that season because we finished in the bottom 3, not because of the managerial merry-go-round but because we didn't deserve to stay up. We scored the least goals out of all the teams and no matter how good your defence is you ain't going to stay up if you can't score. The Levein era may not of been the best football too watch but we were never relegated to League 1 with him in charge.

Bollocks. The season we went down we had some cracking players, stearman, mcauley, fryatt, Campbell, Howard, etc. Unfortunately we had 3 inept managers in Allen, megson and holloway. We went down with 52 points I think, the highest total a team has got in the championship I believe and then to get relegated. Dont say the managers had nothing to do with us going down just so you can protect your precious dog turd Scottish players. Open your eyes. With levein in charge we were in constant decline, we were like cov.

Bollocks. The season we went down we had some cracking players, stearman, mcauley, fryatt, Campbell, Howard, etc. Unfortunately we had 3 inept managers in Allen, megson and holloway. We went down with 52 points I think, the highest total a team has got in the championship I believe and then to get relegated. Dont say the managers had nothing to do with us going down just so you can protect your precious dog turd Scottish players. Open your eyes. With levein in charge we were in constant decline, we were like cov.

If you dont win enough games you will get relagated. you dont lose a vote or anything, its based on how well the players play.

its not rocket science....

This thread has become a joke!! There is no point in trashing every single player who has played for us after coming South as shite!!

People are mentioning the shit that have played bur fail to mention people like Bobby Smith, Ali Mauchlen, Kevin McDonald & Gary McAllister all of who were fantastic for us after coming from the Scottish leagues.

Celtic and Rangers are big clubs but suffer the fact they play in a 2 bob league with small clubs due to their location. If they were in the Prem they would easily have the finances and backing to compete at the mid to top level of the league. This unfortunately will never happen so they will always suffer a lack of money, sponsorship and competitive games.

From that I can see why we would be a more attractive proposition than them as we have finances to back us to get to the Prem and hopefully stay there. Without being rude, how would a player who thinks he is top notch be able to prove himself by staying North of the Border?

everyone needs to chill out and get back on the case. The rangers fans should stop crying and should just accept that he might be coming to us. ****ing hell, it's a rumour. Don't get all pissy about leicester's history. Leicester are a big club, bigger than you may think. Now, do one

We never got relegated under Levein though.

When you look at the facts statistically, the worst team in our history was the team that got relegated to League One. Yes the managers had something to do with it, but when it comes down to it, the players weren't performing.

Again, only one of the dog turd scottish players you've mentioned contributed to our relegation.

Archived