Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Real Madrid Ticket Info

Desperately hoping some make General Sale... would be pissed off severely at missing this.

Think the prices may put off some, but many STH's will take up the option of an extra ticket.

Desperately hoping some make General Sale... would be pissed off severely at missing this.

I wouldn't worry about that. Even if every single season ticket holder goes and takes an extra ticket that's still only 25k, and I don't imagine there's going to be a proper "away allocation".

Tickets are a little pricey for those who aren't ST holders, fortunately I've got one and will be taking my dad.

Blimey what did people expect, one of the largest teams in the world and you are paying the same as you would for an game against Barnsley or someone. Good effort I say.

well a home game i can take me n 3 kids all in for £20 -£25 where as this would be £64 so a bit off a difference there..

think it goes to show what will happen when we get in the premier league also.. cheap tickets will disappear..

well a home game i can take me n 3 kids all in for £20 -£25 where as this would be £64 so a bit off a difference there..

think it goes to show what will happen when we get in the premier league also.. cheap tickets will disappear..

Yourself and 3 kids for £20, don't think so, unless it was an offer on tickets, like all kids go free.

Just ordered two tickets relatively painlessly. The new 'LCFCDirect' website is a lot better than the old 'SHOPLCFC' one!

Oh and those moaning about the prices - c'mon now! Peterborough's pre season friendly with us last year was more expensive than this...

Guest parky0607

what do you reckon the chances will be of 3 seats (together) being available by the members stage?

Wish theyd release the members info !

I bet when the real Madrid fans get here they'll be thinking what a shithole!

I doubt there will be many fans flying from Spain to come for this match, most of their "fans" at the game probably live here..

just what i was expecting. The thais will want to claw a bit back with all thier 'supposed' spending this year.

Well even if they sell every ticket in the ground for say £30, that will only bring in £975,000 and we're rumoured to have had to pay £1m just for them to agree to the match. Plus no doubt we will have to pay for their hotels and flights etc so we'll be making a whacking great loss from this one game alone. Fair play to them for keeping the ticket prices reasonable.

When do you become an official season ticket holder?

i'm already paying for next seasons ticket, yet when i've tried to get a ticket for the Real game online,LCFC direct is telling me i can only purchase when they go on general sale :dunno:

Well even if they sell every ticket in the ground for say £30, that will only bring in £975,000 and we're rumoured to have had to pay £1m just for them to agree to the match. Plus no doubt we will have to pay for their hotels and flights etc so we'll be making a whacking great loss from this one game alone. Fair play to them for keeping the ticket prices reasonable.

don't think we pay for flights and hotels.

Ticket sales, merchandise and whatever food/drink is sold should see us do ok out of this.

Archived