Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

2 hours ago, adejo92 said:

Joshua da maaan!

18 fights and 18 knock outs...wheres the competition?

(Whyte Vs Chisora, what a fight aswell)

Exactly he has had absolutely no one to test him yet, other then whyte (who ain't exactly brilliantly brilliant) the rest he has fought are amauter level, 

• Like 1

Guest FriendlyRam

Klit will give him a good fight though, at last someone who is actually going to punch back, bar whyte the rest have not done a thing against him, whyte did cause him problems with those body shots as well, had him rattled for a short while before AJ got his act together. Klit wont have the reach advantage though, and he struggled badly against Fury when not having it. I think AJ wins simply because of the reach advantage he'll have. 

Haye Vs AJ will probably be next? if AJ wins of course.

15 minutes ago, FriendlyRam said:

Klit will give him a good fight though, at last someone who is actually going to punch back, bar whyte the rest have not done a thing against him, whyte did cause him problems with those body shots as well, had him rattled for a short while before AJ got his act together. Klit wont have the reach advantage though, and he struggled badly against Fury when not having it. I think AJ wins simply because of the reach advantage he'll have. 

Haye won't fight AJ, I think he will run a mile.

27 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Surely it's exactly the fight and pay day haye came back for. He's been trying to talk himself in to that fight for a good while now. Potentially a dangerous fight for AJ but I am now convinced that he would beat Haye. 

You might be right but I think Haye will duck the fight. He knows he will get torn apart and whilst people will still pay to watch him beat journeymen, he will milk that cash cow.

2 hours ago, FriendlyRam said:

I thought AJ and Klitchko both had a similar reach? Around 81/82"? 

9 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I thought AJ and Klitchko both had a similar reach? Around 81/82"? 

Physically it's a great match up ... 

but the Russian has been inactive for two long he should have had a fight in Dec on the undercard at weekend ... it's looking like this is his pension fight 

11 hours ago, Strokes said:

Haye won't fight AJ, I think he will run a mile.

Nah it will happen it's a huge pay day for haye it will happen later on next year or early the following ... if Haye can win win a belt it would be interesting 

Parker's belt is the one they will all want and shouldn't cost too much to get him up here 

35 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Nah it will happen it's a huge pay day for haye it will happen later on next year or early the following ... if Haye can win win a belt it would be interesting 

Parker's belt is the one they will all want and shouldn't cost too much to get him up here 

Surely Haye v AJ will only happen if Haye beats Bellew? Lose to Bellew and Haye is over I guess.

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

Surely Haye v AJ will only happen if Haye beats Bellew? Lose to Bellew and Haye is over I guess.

I'll be amazed if Bellew beats Haye

You want to talk razzmatazz hype and false promises of a corking fight I'd be looking at that fight if I were you other than Joshua's, nobody made out like Molina was ever really going to pose a serious challenge unless he managed to Chin Joshua which was always going to be unlikely and after looking at his face during the ring walk it was clear priority one for Eric was not winning the belt but getting out the ring alive, same attitude Charles Martin had, the reason Dominic Breazele and Dylan lasted the longest with Joshua is they actually attempted to win.

Anyway back on subject to me this is just another Del Boy, Audley, "Battle of Britain" which will end up with Tony being KO'd in six rounds having lost absloutley nothing as he'll just fall back on the old "I'm not a heavy weight" line and ironically David Haye will have "conned the British public" yet again with the aid of the man who called him out for doing so. 

Just my opinion could be wrong as never seen Bellew at heavy but the fights a con job. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, FriendlyRam said:

Punch back? Hmm... sort of....

when was was the last time he actually knocked out an opponent... ( it's been a few years is my point and he isn't getting any younger )

Edited by MPH

16 hours ago, FriendlyRam said:

Punch back? Hmm... sort of....

when was was the last time he actually knocked out an opponent...

4 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I'll be amazed if Bellew beats Haye

You want to talk razzmatazz hype and false promises of a corking fight I'd be looking at that fight if I were you other than Joshua's, nobody made out like Molina was ever really going to pose a serious challenge unless he managed to Chin Joshua which was always going to be unlikely and after looking at his face during the ring walk it was clear priority one for Eric was not winning the belt but getting out the ring alive, same attitude Charles Martin had, the reason Dominic Breazele and Dylan lasted the longest with Joshua is they actually attempted to win.

Anyway back on subject to me this is just another Del Boy, Audley, "Battle of Britain" which will end up with Tony being KO'd in six rounds having lost absloutley nothing as he'll just fall back on the old "I'm not a heavy weight" line and ironically David Haye will have "conned the British public" yet again with the aid of the man who called him out for doing so. 

Just my opinion could be wrong as never seen Bellew at heavy but the fights a con job. 

lol

Love the comment about Molina just wanting 'to make it out of the ring alive'

That was so apparent and what a rubbish rubbish match up.

At least Bellew and Haye will actually fight each other!

Not really that much of a boxing fan. I enjoy watching the big fights though.

Why will Bellew definitely not beat Haye? Isn't Haye a washed up twat who has spent the last 3 years in clubs?

I know Bellew has had to change his weight to qualify as a heavyweight, but will that really affect him?

7 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Not really that much of a boxing fan. I enjoy watching the big fights though.

Why will Bellew definitely not beat Haye? Isn't Haye a washed up twat who has spent the last 3 years in clubs?

I know Bellew has had to change his weight to qualify as a heavyweight, but will that really affect him?

Basically, Haye will be way way to strong for Bellew, can't see it going past 3 rounds tbf, not matter what people say about Haye, you cannot hide the fact he is probally the hardes hitter In the sport!