Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Haye should smash Bellow but he'll have to be on form as Bellow is a particularly driven and single minded individual who really wants Haye.

Is it too early for Joshua to be fighting Klitch? He's arguably not fought anybody close to that quality yet - doesn't mean he's not capable though I guess.

I can't see Khan beating Kel at all on his recent form.

36 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Haye should smash Bellow but he'll have to be on form as Bellow is a particularly driven and single minded individual who really wants Haye.

Is it too early for Joshua to be fighting Klitch? He's arguably not fought anybody close to that quality yet - doesn't mean he's not capable though I guess.

Dead right about Bellew being 'particularly driven'. Of course, he talks a good game, but I think that's underpinned by real self belief. I have no doubt he thinks he can beat Haye. I doubt he will, but it could be closer than most people seem to think.

Regarding AJ...thank God he's now having a proper fight. Even he must have become completely bored by being put into the ring with such guff. It'll be fascinating to see him having a test, at last.

And I'm hoping Kel just puts Khan on the canvas. Hopefully for the last time.

11 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

Has Klitch ever faught a man as big , fast and powerful as AJ ? 

39 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Has Klitch ever faught a man as big , fast and powerful as AJ ? 

Perhaps not.

If they are the attributes that win fights. Klitch is such a cagey fighter - his style makes it hard for his opponent to land a bit like Mayweather.

I think AJ has the potential to be the better fighter and I believe he can win - it depends on his maturity on the day as experience wins rounds in this sport.

LjpIooThe interesting thing is will AJ be able to land big shots on klitschko and when he does how well klitschko takes them. Almost everyone he's faught so far has lost the fight the second he hits them with the first big shot. If they don't go down they aren't interested in fighting after anyway. 

Haye for me batters bellew. He's a good talker but if Haye is just interested in a payday he could talk his way into a real Haye performance which only ends up with bellew on the mat imo. 

I don't perticularly like Brooke or Kahn but out of the two prefer Kahn. I thought for the most part GGG steam rolled Brooke and couldn't believe how some people were bigging Brooke up after. Brooke knocks Kahn out though, khan's too interested in dancing around throwing pot shots 

16 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Perhaps not.

If they are the attributes that win fights. Klitch is such a cagey fighter - his style makes it hard for his opponent to land a bit like Mayweather.

I think AJ has the potential to be the better fighter and I believe he can win - it depends on his maturity on the day as experience wins rounds in this sport.

fair point 

12 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

the simple truth is klitschko has dominated over the last decade a very very poor heavy weight division,. AJ win 

It was a dead division really , in fairness Britain has sparked it into life ......with psychopaths , pikeys , drug dealers and yardies lol 

• Like 1

Its pretty pointless trying to call whether AJ will be decent or not.  As a pro, he's knocked out a bunch of chumps which most heavyweights would.

Wlad is a serious test because his style is so frustrating.  AJ needs movement to beat him as Fury showed but AJ hasnt had to use any kind of footwork against any of his opponents so far.

If anyone has got anything like excited by AJ's fights, go back to 1976 and watch Foreman v Lyle.

A more amazing slug fest you never will see, with both fighters on the canvas at least twice and neither giving in.

A proper scrap between proper heavyweights.

AJ is undoubtedly highly talented. But he so needs a fight resembling something like this.

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Not been any fights Muzzett tbf.

I'll be posting in the build up to De Gale's fight I should imagine. Probably wont watch till Sunday morning though.

True. I do wonder if @GaelicFox might be banned. He hasn't posted anywhere for a while...

Anyways, do you think De Gale will beat Jack on Saturday night? De Gale looks the clear favorite with the bookies, but I've never been totally convinced about him. Maybe I'm doing him a huge disservice though...

Just now, Izzy Muzzett said:

True. I do wonder if @GaelicFox might be banned. He hasn't posted anywhere for a while...

Anyways, do you think De Gale will beat Jack on Saturday night? De Gale looks the clear favorite with the bookies, but I've never been totally convinced about him. Maybe I'm doing him a huge disservice though...

He's a good fighter James De Gale. But it wont be the first time the bookies have had Badou Jack down as the under dog, remember when he beat George Groves most people expected George to give him a shoeing but it didn't quite work out (and this is the only person to have beat De Gale we are talking about) He has a knack of winning tight decisions on points Jack i might have a bit of a flutter for once on him winning on points if  he's good odds. 

• Like 1