Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Bellew is used to fighting at around 80kg, Haye nearer 100kg this time around. That's a big mismatch, especially given Hayes power at that weight. Just too much needed for Bellew to get anywhere near a level playing field for me.

Haye to floor him early.

Bellew is more of a natural cruiserweight. I would expect haye to be more comfortable at the weight and to have considerably more punching power. Bellew's best hope in my view is to box clever and more technically and try to take it on points. My head says that is possible but my gut says haye will have this within 5 rounds. 

4 hours ago, The People's Hero said:

Bellew is more of a natural cruiserweight. I would expect haye to be more comfortable at the weight and to have considerably more punching power. Bellew's best hope in my view is to box clever and more technically and try to take it on points. My head says that is possible but my gut says haye will have this within 5 rounds. 

Bellew isn't out boxing David have of 5 years ago , no one knows what 2017 haye is capable of , that's what makes it interesting 

If haye wins big then he is back in the huge time with stadium fights ahead 

8000th post.  So wish it had been on the boxing thread  ,the only reason I log in any more is this thread 

Edited by GaelicFox

On 12/12/2016 at 22:47, AKCJ said:

Not really that much of a boxing fan. I enjoy watching the big fights though.

Why will Bellew definitely not beat Haye? Isn't Haye a washed up twat who has spent the last 3 years in clubs?

I know Bellew has had to change his weight to qualify as a heavyweight, but will that really affect him?

Khan Brooke being discussed for 2017

9 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Khan Brooke being discussed for 2017

Just read this. Khan very cocky for a man with a polystyrene chin.

Digging at Brook for getting knocked out by GGG as if Golovkin wouldn't put out Khan in the first. Christ.

Edited by Finnegan

On 12/12/2016 at 17:47, AKCJ said:

Not really that much of a boxing fan. I enjoy watching the big fights though.

Why will Bellew definitely not beat Haye? Isn't Haye a washed up twat who has spent the last 3 years in clubs?

I know Bellew has had to change his weight to qualify as a heavyweight, but will that really affect him?

Did you see the Golovkin v  kell brooks fight?

8 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Probably not the best example, given Brook could be a natural heavyweight and still have been steamrolled by GGG!

Tbf to brook he didn't do to bad against him, got a lot of credit from me, 2 year ago I would  of had Khan to beat brook, but at the minute I think brook would ko him in around the 7th round!! Would absolutely love brook KO Khan 

49 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

Tbf to brook he didn't do to bad against him, got a lot of credit from me, 2 year ago I would  of had Khan to beat brook, but at the minute I think brook would ko him in around the 7th round!! Would absolutely love brook KO Khan 

Khan is technically quick with great fast hands, but he is not a 12 round boxer, he lacks the concentration to fight 12 rounds without getting hit on his sponge jaw.  His biggest downfall is that he believes he is a fighter and can stand in the middle of the ring and have it out.  Khan has all the ability to beat Brook, if he can avoid his chin getting hit

However a loss the Brook, will end his career.  On the other hand Brook is a tough fighter, a good fighter and done things the hard way, he faught Porter, I fighter the likes of Khan would avoid in a million years.

Can't wait for this fight if it happens

• Like 1