Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

David Price is massive! Not impressive so far though even though he's favourite. Hammer looks physically like he's walked off the street but in control.

Edit. Price knocked him down as I pressed submit !

Edited by Collymore

For the sake of his family and friends I hope David Price finally calls it a day.

Just everything about his career, training, camps, management etc has been wrong. Without trying to make a joke of it, it's like once he gets into the ring he almost goes out of his way to see how badly he can fvck up a fight. 

I was shocked how unfit David price was last night,    I thought he looked finished from round three. 

His coach and training has to take some has to take responsibility for his conditioning. 

He is over weight unfit and has no skill time to call it a day for him now.

11 hours ago, tetly said:

The main event was very one sided but Eubank got caught a few times. Put gg in the ring with him and   Let's see if he can back up all his big talk.

GG wins for me the same way he normally does knockout.

Would love to see triple G v Eubank Junior.

Golovkin would win I reckon.

23 hours ago, Col city fan said:

All over in 5 ... GGG would bust his head open , Jnr has no credible defence at this level 

decent fighter Jnr but he is miles off a GGG 

is embarrassing watching them call out the most dangerous fighter on planet 

saunders is their man , they are both just bellow genuine world quality for me but are well matched 

Jnr knocks Saunders out this time

Saunders is ****ed , his weight is out of control and he is boozing and carrying on a Lot  

Thought the actual fights on the card were entertaining to watch but to actually pay for it? No chance.

Price is an embarrassment, looked way out of shape and out of breath by round 3. Looks like that title shot with Joshua is gone eh? lol 

Decent performance from Eubank Jr but lacks knockout powder at Super Middleweight for me, how cringe was the entrance with the old man's entrance music first and steps out before his son, typical Eubank.

Quinlan took some decent shots and clipped Eubank Jr with a few, looking at the state of their faces post fight Quinlans did more damage.

On 2/7/2017 at 14:36, Durnerz said:

Thought the actual fights on the card were entertaining to watch but to actually pay for it? No chance.

Price is an embarrassment, looked way out of shape and out of breath by round 3. Looks like that title shot with Joshua is gone eh? lol 

Decent performance from Eubank Jr but lacks knockout powder at Super Middleweight for me, how cringe was the entrance with the old man's entrance music first and steps out before his son, typical Eubank.

Quinlan took some decent shots and clipped Eubank Jr with a few, looking at the state of their faces post fight Quinlans did more damage.

Thing is people actually thought that fight would be worth watching over some of his other opponents, Price is an alright boxer, but he's not close to world level, if he keeps plugging away could be a European Champion but he wont make it any further. 

On 2/6/2017 at 22:51, GaelicFox said:

All over in 5 ... GGG would bust his head open , Jnr has no credible defence at this level 

decent fighter Jnr but he is miles off a GGG 

is embarrassing watching them call out the most dangerous fighter on planet 

saunders is their man , they are both just bellow genuine world quality for me but are well matched 

Jnr knocks Saunders out this time

Saunders is ****ed , his weight is out of control and he is boozing and carrying on a Lot  

Quite, and even more quite. If they are going to get any joy it's off Billy Joe Saunders across the two divisions and they'd be well advised to get him booked before Golovkin get's hold of him and subsequently gets hold of his belt. 

As for the Supper Middleweights I dunno what he's hoping to gain from that division, He's not going to get a shot off anyone besides possibly De Gale anytime soon and De Gale is better than him. 

But lets face it, he's not going to fight any of them, he'll wishy washy around on Twitter like a big man, pop in a few pictures in night clubs with random dollys, pull out his best keyboard warrior skills, build a bit of Eubank hype before climbing into the ring with another no mark to defend his plastic title no one wants and make hard work of it. This is the Eubank way, don't stop the gravy train. 

• Like 1

On Sun Feb 05 2017 at 23:45, Col city fan said:

He just looks unbeatable by the current crop.

It's a shame Froch-GGG never happened, would have been intrigued how that panned out. 

GGG the harder puncher but with the build of Froch, he's the bigger man.

On 08/02/2017 at 18:06, TK95 said:

He just looks unbeatable by the current crop.

It's a shame Froch-GGG never happened, would have been intrigued how that panned out. 

GGG the harder puncher but with the build of Froch, he's the bigger man.

I'm afraid I think triple G would have beaten Froch too

5 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Ya I'm with you there , in fact I have little doubt about it .... 

Eubank Jr and Froch would have been a decent scrap for 6 or 7 but with Froch winning by KO for me 

36 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Ya I'm with you there , in fact I have little doubt about it .... 

Eubank Jr and Froch would have been a decent scrap for 6 or 7 but with Froch winning by KO for me 

44 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I think that's quite a big statement actually, not saying it's necessarily wrong but a big a statement, purely as Gennady's ability to walk through punches has been thoroughly untested by a huge puncher at Middleweight never mind Super Middleweight and Carl Froch had some bombs on him. Devastating as he is you'd have to say the best fighter GGG has beaten (well best fighter at the weight) is Martin Murray and while I like Martin he's always come up short in the biggest fights and isn't the biggest of punchers. 

The current crop of middleweights both JR and Saunders included would get eaten up by Golovkin but a top quality Super Mid such as Groves, De Gale, either of the Mexicans, not gonna happen now they've moved up but Jack or Ward, would be a bit more interesting to see. 

10 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I think that's quite a big statement actually, not saying it's necessarily wrong but a big a statement, purely as Gennady's ability to walk through punches has been thoroughly untested by a huge puncher at Middleweight never mind Super Middleweight and Carl Froch had some bombs on him. Devastating as he is you'd have to say the best fighter GGG has beaten (well best fighter at the weight) is Martin Murray and while I like Martin he's always come up short in the biggest fights and isn't the biggest of punchers. 

The current crop of middleweights both JR and Saunders included would get eaten up by Golovkin but a top quality Super Mid such as Groves, De Gale, either of the Mexicans, not gonna happen now they've moved up but Jack or Ward, would be a bit more interesting to see. 

Yes, I see that. Good post.

• Like 1

How do all you boxing fans think the aj v Klitschko fight will end? It's so hard to predict because Klitschko was so poor in his last fight. Does he still have a big fight in him.  I hope aj takes him out like he normally does sweet knockout.

Just now, tetly said:

How do all you boxing fans think the aj v Klitschko fight will end? It's so hard to predict because Klitschko was so poor in his last fight. Does he still have a big fight in him.  I hope aj takes him out like he normally does sweet knockout.

It will be AJ's most trickiest  opponent ,  that's for sure, but come on that's not exactly hard of course lol, Aj win round 8, I would be more interested to see AJ face Haye or wilder tbf  

11 minutes ago, tetly said:

AJ can't loose 

19 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

AJ can't loose 

I don't think Klitschko will let AJ have it all his own way though.

Klitschko's massively experienced and I reckon he'll be well up for this. I'd love AJ to do it and think he probably will, but Klitcschko @ only 2/1 odds suggests it could be close. If it goes the distance then his experience could tell. I just hope it's a great fight and lives up to the billing. Can't wait.

33 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I don't think Klitschko will let AJ have it all his own way though.

Klitschko's massively experienced and I reckon he'll be well up for this. I'd love AJ to do it and think he probably will, but Klitcschko @ only 2/1 odds suggests it could be close. If it goes the distance then his experience could tell. I just hope it's a great fight and lives up to the billing. Can't wait.

Can't see how it will be great , hope I'm wrong 

1 hour ago, tetly said:

I think Klitschko is so experienced, he will drag AJ longer than he's ever been. Don't be surprised to see this go 8/9 rounds. But I do think AJ will eventually get the KO. But it will be tough. 

I'm actually going to Wembley so can't wait! Been to see amateur boxing but never pro before. 

It should be close, if Aj can't knock him out and it goes the distance, I would favour klitschko. He has so much experience and Aj has taken a huge leap in quality of opponent.

i agree with a few other posters a fully fit Haye would beat Aj. It's all a little bit unknown with AJ because he hasn't had a real world class opponent yet.