Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

This is purely about the money for both of them. 

I hate fights like this just like I hated Alvarez-Khan and Golovkin-Brook. There are weight divisions for a reason. Plenty of great fights Haye and Bellew could have made in their own divisions.

i expect Haye to knock him out within 4 rounds.

9 minutes ago, Durnerz said:

Bellew started this and I think he realises now that he's in for a painful payday. It's all so panto though, the real losers are the people who have paid top whack to go and see it or on PPV.

Tbf I'm probably going to watch it, if for no other reason than pure comedy value.

I simply haven't seen enough of Haye to chuck my penneth in and make any kind of informed decision as to the outcome of the fight.

What do people think on here?

Is Bellew heavy enough if you get what I mean to compete with height and reach of Haye?

Just shows what type of person Bellew is, lays it on big about Haye showing no class and being disrespectful! Short memory if he has forgotten some of the disgusting personal slants aimed at Cleverley during the pressers for their 2nd fight.

Looking most forward to Eggington - Malignaggi personally.

45 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

I simply haven't seen enough of Haye to chuck my penneth in and make any kind of informed decision as to the outcome of the fight.

What do people think on here?

Is Bellew heavy enough if you get what I mean to compete with height and reach of Haye?

The bottom line is, haye is well well well to powerful for Bellew, I very much doubt Bellew has anything like, to trouble haye, 

2 minutes ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

They shouldnt be fighting.  Boxing has weight divisions for a reason.  

If it goes beyond Round 1 i'd be amazed.

Totally agree

i say within 5 because I think Bellew has serous nuts and he will take some punishment 

but I'll be shocked if it goes to 5 

had one of my biggest bets in decades on Haye to win by A finish 

4 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Totally agree

i say within 5 because I think Bellew has serous nuts and he will take some punishment 

but I'll be shocked if it goes to 5 

had one of my biggest bets in decades on Haye to win by A finish 

What odds did you get? 

I looked but i'd have to lump quite a bit on to make a decent return. 

• Like 1

Bellew doesn't have the power to hurt him. I do wonder about Haye's condition a bit though. Lots of rumours about him not being quite right. Wouldn't want to be hit by him though. Bellew needs to make it last rounds. Can see hate going all out for ko within first few rounds. 

In the likeability stakes, bellew is just above Haye. 

14 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

Only 4/9 it's not a nervous gamblers price 

For me the smart money would be to lump a fair bit on stoppages in three four and five, I think they are all 9/1. I don't really bet though. Like everyone else can't see beyond a convincing Haye knockout. The the outside factors such as the fact David's not fought a big fight in years, his training camp has consisted of sipping cocktails in Miami and also you can see Bellew has seriously got to Haye (which is one thing I have to give Tony credit for as I have never seen Haye lose the psychological pre match battle so convincingly, normally he's the greatest WUM on earth but he's been properly done here clearly spitting feathers and not thinking straight) Make it a little interesting but are not going to make up for the massive gulf in class power and speed.