Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

2 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Do you actually enjoy watching women box. Genuine question, anyone else feel free to answer that as well

Don't think I ever have, not a full fight. 

Watched quite a lot of women's ufc and that's fine mind. 

2 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Do you actually enjoy watching women box. Genuine question, anyone else feel free to answer that as well

Honestly mate, no I don't. 

And I don't particularly enjoy watching women's football or rugby either. Probably old fashioned and sexist of me but sorry, that's how I feel.

33 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Honestly mate, no I don't. 

And I don't particularly enjoy watching women's football or rugby either. Probably old fashioned and sexist of me but sorry, that's how I feel.

To you and all other reply’s, Not a problem at all why I asked the question.

struggle with it myself although I think the governing bodies could do more with the glove sizes and binning off 2 min rounds.

Bowen was predictably very good, over to Woodstock.

So I watched the Adams fight to see if I was being unfair or even change my mind about women's boxing and........no, it was crap.

Lots of energy, huffing and puffing and decent stamina but just wild swings and poor defense really.

Poor quality, scrappy and technically flawed but can't fault their effort.

I know, I sound so patronising lol

Decent crowd at Leicester tbf

59 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

So I watched the Adams fight to see if I was being unfair or even change my mind about women's boxing and........no, it was crap.

Lots of energy, huffing and puffing and decent stamina but just wild swings and poor defense really.

Poor quality, scrappy and technically flawed but can't fault their effort.

I know, I sound so patronising lol

Decent crowd at Leicester tbf

Feel sorry for them. Dubois very ordinary performance against a man just looking not to get hurt.

On 05/10/2018 at 20:56, Manini said:

Canelo set to challenge Rocky Fielding for his WBA world super title at MSG. Genuinely a bit shocked when I saw it, I thought somebody had hacked MTK’s Twitter. Also heard today that Alvarez has signed a multi deal with DAZN which I was also shocked by, I thought he’d have gone ESPN given the PPV set up. 

Fell asleep, Woodstock lost!? 

Certainly not in Franks script that one.

Edit. Dunno why I quoted you there, but madness in terms of sporting motives for fielding but prolly more £££s he thought he’d ever get close to earning for one fight.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

Makes sense for Fielding to take that fight financially, and I suppose he does want to defend his belt against the best - but surely he has no chance there? It would be a major upset there if he manages to walk out of the garden with his belt still, be an interesting watch I’m looking forward to that one.