Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

21 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

I’ll say Saunders Points will win but it could be close 

many of my buddies think he will school smith 

Sold Smith short before so wary of doing so again but Billy Joe has the superior skill set and should be able to avoid the bombs Callum will throw at him.

Its not been signed 9ff yet anyway, I understand Smith is yet to accept.

53 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Sold Smith short before so wary of doing so again but Billy Joe has the superior skill set and should be able to avoid the bombs Callum will throw at him.

Its not been signed 9ff yet anyway, I understand Smith is yet to accept.

I can’t see him accepting 

17 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

I can’t see him accepting 

I dunno they are not normally ones to turn down a challenge the Smith's plus it's a 50/50 PPV split. Think it'd do half decent numbers, it's just getting beat he's got to worry about.

42 minutes ago, Tinman said:

Gorman V  Dubois.

I cant pick a winner.

I can and I’m gonna put my neck on the line as I know plenty on here love it when I get shit wrong and say Dubois. Although I do think Gorman will have his moments I think Dubois will catch him at some point and stop him.

Amir tonight, can’t wait ?

1 hour ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Amir tonight, can’t wait ?

What’s he doing fighting in Saudi Arabia? Let me guess ???

I’m usually right behind British boxers but can’t say I’d be too upset if Khan gets spanked and called it a day. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Izzy said:

What’s he doing fighting in Saudi Arabia? Let me guess ???

I’m usually right behind British boxers but can’t say I’d be too upset if Khan gets spanked and called it a day. 

Yeah 7 million purse, I’m actually watching now on catch up.  Talking about calling it a day, Samuel Peters  was embarrassing. Time to walk away.

Edit: yep what a surprise. Something quite poetic about Amir Khan becoming a Saudi Arabian hero ? 

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Joyce wins and looks good here he’s a genuine contender.

Joyce didn't look happy in that first round to me. Didn't realise he was 33, thought he was younger than that

11 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Joyce didn't look happy in that first round to me. Didn't realise he was 33, thought he was younger than that

Settled now, this was never going to be easy you’ve got to seriously have something about you to get the W against Jennings. I was quite shocked when I saw he was fighting him.

He turned pro very late would probably be why.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

2 minutes ago, Tinman said:

Thing with Joe Joyce is that he’s relentless, but in doing that, he gives you plenty of free hits

Not a fighter in the division you can’t pick fault with though. Even with Fury you’ve got to question the lack of concussive punching power.

Edited by Manwell Pablo