Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

I understand there are legal reasons restricting what Hearn and Whyte can say but I've not heard anything that resembles any denial of guilt. Surely a statement could've been made sayi g I've done nothing wrong or at least it's not as it seems. All they've come out with is that he was cleared to fight. As if that somehow proves his innocence 

14 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

It’s heavy weight boxing mate it’s all made up 

joshua clean ??? come on wake up 

I truly  believe he is. His Stamina is fcking woeful for one, if they were juicing him up surely that’s the first thing they’d address. He could do with losing some of that muscle to be honest so his body requires less oxygen.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I truly  believe he is. His Stamina is fcking woeful for one, if they were juicing him up surely that’s the first thing they’d address. He could do with losing some of that muscle to be honest so his body requires less oxygen.

His Stamina is getting worse and The issue think dense UN-natural muscle mass , that for me is the reason behind his crazy weak stamina , there is no way he is clean that physique is NOT natural 

you sort of point it out yourself if that was a Natural lean developed body mass it would be less taxing on his cardio system. 

we will just have to agree to disagree on him 

47 minutes ago, Tinman said:

Haters gonna hate

Hate what ? Big lump who can bang a little with feet that seem stuck in mud ? 

I admire him really, he went from being a drug dealer destroying kids lives to a man inspiring the same kids to believe they to can get a better life 

But that body isn’t reall, been around boxing all my life and you don’t get that physique from protein shakes ! He ain’t clean , well ok I’ll say he hasn’t always been clean 

Edited by LinekersLugs

14 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

Hate what ? Big lump who can bang a little with feet that seem stuck in mud ? 

I admire him really, he went from being a drug dealer destroying kids lives to a man inspiring the same kids to believe they to can get a better life 

But that body isn’t reall, been around boxing all my life and you don’t get that physique from protein shakes ! He ain’t clean , well ok I’ll say he hasn’t always been clean 

You don’t often get physiques like that in boxing because it’s counter productive. Does he look ripped compared to a lot of body builders? Not really. Which is why I believe it’s natural. What idiot would juice up a boxer to have huge energy sapping muscles in a lot of places he has no use for them but then not juice him up on endurance enhancing drugs, like they did with miller.

• Like 1

Anyway it’s on, Cardiff, December, Ruiz to reportedly make $50M. 

To put that into perspective that’s more money than any tennis player has earnt in their entire career outside the big four, eclipses Joshua’s biggest pay day, and I reckon will trump Wilders entire career earnings in one night. Such is the desperation to get the fight on on uk soil. 

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

To put that into perspective that’s more money than any tennis player has earnt in their entire career outside the big four, eclipses Joshua’s biggest pay day, and I reckon will trump Wilders entire career earnings in one night. Such ha the desperation to get the fight on on uk soil. 

I wonder why? :ph34r:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I wonder why? :ph34r:

Well According to Gaelic to get the same drug testers currently runjing Eddies second biggest cash cow into the ground to clear Joshua despite the fact he’s juicing ??

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Haha 1

On 27/07/2019 at 15:12, LinekersLugs said:

will just have to agree to disagree on him

We can all agree that Joshua could beat up Wilder and Tyson at the same time, give all his winnings to orphans, cure cancer, bring world peace, take up football management and lead us to a champions league win and you'd still call him a shit cvnt fraud. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Finnegan said:

We can all agree that Joshua could beat up Wilder and Tyson at the same time, give all his winnings to orphans, cure cancer, bring world peace, take up football management and lead us to a champions league win and you'd still call him a shit cvnt fraud. 

Not at all , he is a decent boxer, but is he a true world champ NO , is he a fraud certainly not , Eddie is the producer of the fraud snake oil 

I repeat to go from being a drug dealer that destroys lives to being an international sportsman and Olympian who inspires people to Better lives is amazing and for that I really think he is a shining light and to be applauded for 

Boxing is my love , he is a very good boxer but isn’t a world champion in my eyes. 

But he is young and maybe if he ditches Rob and heads to America he can sort out his deficits and step up to being a genuine world champion , but he needs to go now , Freddie Roach would be a good start for him. 

he will beat Ruiz by the way , I will be having a monster bet on the American lines for him to regain his belts 

sorry to disappoint you , you are always so so negative and passive aggressive , let it go buddy , life is better without that baggage 

3 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

Not at all , he is a decent boxer, but is he a true world champ NO , is he a fraud certainly not , Eddie is the producer of the fraud snake oil 

I repeat to go from being a drug dealer that destroys lives to being an international sportsman and Olympian who inspires people to Better lives is amazing and for that I really think he is a shining light and to be applauded for 

Boxing is my love , he is a very good boxer but isn’t a world champion in my eyes. 

But he is young and maybe if he ditches Rob and heads to America he can sort out his deficits and step up to being a genuine world champion , but he needs to go now , Freddie Roach would be a good start for him. 

he will beat Ruiz by the way , I will be having a monster bet on the American lines for him to regain his belts 

sorry to disappoint you , you are always so so negative and passive aggressive , let it go buddy , life is better without that baggage 

Yeah its gonna be tough for fat Andy on these shores. He has fought away in Aukland and imo was totally robbed by the judges against Parker but will be a very different atmosphere in Cardiff to Auckland.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

All Joshua needs is to go the distance as Hearn will bung the judges, all this talk of Joshua juicing when it was someone else juicing that has basically started his downfall lol

Oh yeah, 

The cards in all fights on the Joshua Ruiz I Card were a joke. Katie Taylor and Josh Kelly got out of jail big time. You need an extremely convincing win or a KO to beat a highly rated matchroom fighter on a match room production it seems and that's only going to be amplified as Joshua is matchrooms biggest earner. Bellew was beating Usyk on the cards when he was ko'd, Brook was beating Golovkin when he got stopped. I could go on. Sure some of the lesser names do not receive the same treatment but the big boys always seem to be favored by the judges.

On 28/07/2019 at 20:54, Manwell Pablo said:

To put that into perspective that’s more money than any tennis player has earnt in their entire career outside the big four, eclipses Joshua’s biggest pay day, and I reckon will trump Wilders entire career earnings in one night. Such is the desperation to get the fight on on uk soil. 

Massive statement by Eddie 

after this fight we will then see Wilder or Fury next spring at Wembley 

they won’t risk being beat again ! 

Whyte's been stripped.....all very strange.

Think it's becoming obviously clear UKAD cleared him to fight because they were scared of having the TV bill dumped on them by Eddie and are now struggling with how they go forward now they've let a dossed up fighter fight. BBBC have washed their hands of it and said they always go with UKAD's advice.

3 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Whyte's been stripped.....all very strange.

Think it's becoming obviously clear UKAD cleared him to fight because they were scared of having the TV bill dumped on them by Eddie and are now struggling with how they go forward now they've let a dossed up fighter fight. BBBC have washed their hands of it and said they always go with UKAD's advice.

Has anybody elaborated at all on any of it? Thought there would be a big statement issued by now