Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

2 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

He has tested for Dbol , so crude yet effective 

silly silly boy ! Got his cycle all wrong it seems 

he is gone from Boxing now , looking 8/10 year ban 

forget him and now we can start to understand what’s happened with other fighters in that Camp ! 

Joshua? 

14 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Joshua? 

Wouldn’t rule it out to be honest , would explain why he blew up in America and why he is desperate to get back to UK for the rematch and why Ruiz Jnr is so keen NOT to fight here now 

I actually think they are all at it Boxers,  bit like cyclists 

this is going to rock the sport here 

6 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

Wouldn’t rule it out to be honest , would explain why he blew up in America and why he is desperate to get back to UK for the rematch and why Ruiz Jnr is so keen NOT to fight here now 

If true then that can only be a good thing. So long as the punishments are severe to discourage the future generations of boxers

5 minutes ago, Tinman said:

Watched that earlier. Said nothi g we don't already know other than Dillian Whyte will release a statement tomorrow 

Just keeps repeating that he was cleared to fight, well yes Eddie we know that as we watched the bloody thing 

Edited by foxfanazer

8 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Watched that earlier. Said nothi g we don't already know other than Dillian Whyte will release a statement tomorrow 

Just keeps repeating that he was cleared to fight, well yes Eddie we know that as we watched the bloody thing 

Apparently Sky’s barristers made it clear the testing organisation would be made liable for the lost TV revenue if the show was cancelled and the B sample was later found to be clear , they couldn’t take the chance as it would wipe them out and after the Tyson Fury court cases it rocked them 

7 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

BoxingScene has now confirmed that the substances were epimethandienone and hydroxymethandienone, two metabolites of the banned drug Dianabol.

Dbol , one major side effect is it causes heart issues later on blocks the arteries with cholesterol , many of the athletes from eastern block failed to make it past 60 

9 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

Your sort of making things up now, Joshua was under the same VARDA testing scheme in the states that he was under for every UK fight. Match room were still running the event on DAZN through Matchroom USA and Joshua is actually desperate to to take the rematch at MSG specifically. So I'd not link his defeat to not being able to take drugs. It's Hearn that wants it in the UK. I actually believe Joshua is clean predominately because he has the natural muscle mass so doesn't need to juice.

You are not wrong on your second point though I think a lot of them are at it.

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 2

https://youtu.be/gbKQXiuIqeg

About 1:30 to 2:00 there's a very interesting conversation between EH and DW

The transcript is

Whyte: ****ing hell 

Hearn: Alright mate

Whyte: ****ing hell in it. Jesus christ bruv. I haven't slept at all the past couple of days

Hearn: nor have I but I didn't have to fight 

Whyte: ****s sake

Hearn: mate that was the miracles of all miracles wasn't it? 

Whyte: that's the difference between being a professional..... 

Hearn: I had everything, I had a statement for you ready to go....... And he just phoned me up and was like..... We did it and I was like oh my god! 

Whyte: I need to keep my hair for some reason.... Its a ****ing stitch up... I passed 2 tests in 2 days and then 1 in a million

53 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Could be huge this

Nah, this is definitely not some sort of huge Eureka moment, more just an absolute stain on the reputation of British Boxing.

This is boxing this is ten a penny, Jarrerel Miller was bang to right's drugged up to the eye balls and three different substances and got a massive 6 months ring ban, it can take that long to organise a fight some times.  A trace of Dbol aint gonna be more than a six month ban.

If Whyte is guilty, the stunt Hearn and Sky have pulled  to get the fight on is outrageous as they have put Oscar Rivas' life in danger but they have no one to answer to, the BBBC sanctioned the fight, so there will be no comeback. Apart from the damage to Hearn's reputation, him looking like an absolute mug, a hypocrite and someone who has sunk so low in my estimations I believe he shouldn't be involved in boxing if this all turns out to be true, he will get away with it scott free.  He will deny any knowledge of Whyte doping.

• Like 1

I am so disappointed with the rubbish that has been said about me over the last few days. I have lawyers dealing with it and I have been told that I can't talk about it for good legal reasons. I was cleared to fight and I won that fight fair and square. Thanks for the support

Well thats cleared everything up.

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Nah, this is definitely not some sort of huge Eureka moment, more just an absolute stain on the reputation of British Boxing.

This is boxing this is ten a penny, Jarrerel Miller was bang to right's drugged up to the eye balls and three different substances and got a massive 6 months ring ban, it can take that long to organise a fight some times.  A trace of Dbol aint gonna be more than a six month ban.

If Whyte is guilty, the stunt Hearn and Sky have pulled  to get the fight on is outrageous as they have put Oscar Rivas' life in danger but they have no one to answer to, the BBBC sanctioned the fight, so there will be no comeback. Apart from the damage to Hearn's reputation, him looking like an absolute mug, a hypocrite and someone who has sunk so low in my estimations I believe he shouldn't be involved in boxing if this all turns out to be true, he will get away with it scott free.  He will deny any knowledge of Whyte doping.

Yeah I just meant in terms of damage to Hearn and the leading promotional business in UK. 

Just seen Matchroom have signed Hughie Fury. 

14 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

The UK as a nation has a very holier than thou approach to anything regarding cheating/doping.

Why do i get the feeling we're going to be unmasked as huge hypocrites across a whole range of sports at some point?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I am happy to give him the benefit of the doubt until the truth outs he could well be innocent.

Like I say I'd like to believe under no circumstances would a fighter found doping be cleared to fight.

Thats not true

Jones was found with Picograms in his system prior to fighting and cleared by VADA, UFC partner USADA.

We are yet to find out what was flagged with Whyte, so could be argued that something in his system was a trace amount from a previous time.

As the testing gets more sophisticated it picks up more stuff.

34 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Thats not true

Jones was found with Picograms in his system prior to fighting and cleared by VADA, UFC partner USADA.

We are yet to find out what was flagged with Whyte, so could be argued that something in his system was a trace amount from a previous time.

As the testing gets more sophisticated it picks up more stuff.

If it’s picograms from one test fair enough but we will see before long.

13 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Your sort of making things up now, Joshua was under the same VARDA testing scheme in the states that he was under for every UK fight. Match room were still running the event on DAZN through Matchroom USA and Joshua is actually desperate to to take the rematch at MSG specifically. So I'd not link his defeat to not being able to take drugs. It's Hearn that wants it in the UK. I actually believe Joshua is clean predominately because he has the natural muscle mass so doesn't need to juice.

You are not wrong on your second point though I think a lot of them are at it.

It’s heavy weight boxing mate it’s all made up 

joshua clean ??? come on wake up