Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Joshua will take fury with ease😉was superb , fury couldn’t hurt him, absorbed the couple of shots Ruiz landed and brushed them off..beautiful 

Mate  stop seriously you clearly a part time fan, decent contribution tonight but you’re talking shit, fury wouldn’t need to hurt him to win.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Manwell Pablo said:

correct, and fury is twice the boxer Joshua is.

We will see now....  Joshua is back to a good weight and his speed is there. Fury is a great fighter and I know that, he should have beaten Wilder... but Joshua is faster and a bigger puncher than fury..

Edited by foxes_rule1978

I said that if AJ was to win he'd have to keep it long and stay consistent, boxing at range and I'm baffled by those who said he would win by KO?!!. There's just no way he can beat Ruiz that way. Had he tried to get him out of there, he'd have gotten stopped again and we saw, the few times he tried to let his hands go, he looked vulnerable again.

Disappointed at how overweight Ruiz was - there has to be a cut-off, even for him.

Kudos to AJ for staying disciplined, but his aura of menace is gone now. He's going to be outboxed by Fury and probably will be dropped and stopped by Wilder, even if Joshua has the better technique, Wilder is probably the best athlete in the division, with a crazily fast right hand that only needs to land once. He also has the faster feet.

I'd honestly be surprised if AJ makes it past 30 fights before retiring.

Edited by Kendal Fox

Lol 😂 yeah which is why you shouldn’t be beat the sport, rush in against Ruiz you get put to bed... Joshua was brilliant... fury fights every fight like that lol 

I pay to be entertained, I wasn't entertained and as a punter I have my choice on my opinion. wtf has fury got to do with anything.

If I want a technical exhibition, I would rather be told before hand.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

We will see now....  Joshua is back to a good weight and his speed is there. Fury is a great fighter and I know that, he should have beaten Wilder... but Joshua is faster and a bigger puncher than fury..

Joshua is not faster than Fury, not by a long shot!!!

4 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

He’s not a bigger puncher than Wilder. Wilder can end any fight in a second.

Just now, Izzy said:

Joshua reminds me so much of Frank Bruno. Not just in looks and physique, but the way he boxes. 

It's just all a bit 'mechanical' is the best way I can describe it.

I was thinking that too! And like Frank, certainly now, AJ is going to look vulnerable in every fight assuming he doesn't fight the likes of Molina or Dimitrenko to waste another year and hold on to the belts!

• Like 1

You think that tonight? 

Maybe I'm missing something with AJ. Then again, I'm just a 'casual' boxing fan as Mabs would say ;)

2 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Wtf are u on about. 

Boxing is a sport, that means you play to ensure you beat your opponent and not go toe to toe against an opponent that does huge damage. AJ moved around and didn’t allow Ruiz close, used the jab well and picked him off... that is boxing. 

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

Boxing is a sport, that means you play to ensure you beat your opponent and not go toe to toe against an opponent that does huge damage. AJ moved around and didn’t allow Ruiz close, used the jab well and picked him off... that is boxing. 

And.....