Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

12 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Wouldn't it make sense for all involved if Joshua got rid of his IBF Pulev mandatory and Usyk had another tune-up fight (Chisora?) in the meantime? 

Possibly. Pulev AJ been ordered today by the IBF though so Joshua is in a hole now, either Hearn does get Usyk to step aside or one of the belts is going. And there are so many reasons to vacate the WBO instead of the IBF for management and fighter.

Problem for  Usyk is he’s guaranteed a shot now. He’s either got Joshua or he gets a shot against someone else, with Fury tied up more than likely Parker at the time of writing. If he steps aside who knows when he’s going to get his turn:

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Don’t shoot me if I’m wrong but hearing Usyk is boxing Chisora in February, and that’ll obviously void his mandatory status.

So AJ Pulev and then the whole shit show of will they, won't they with AJ Fury/Wilder all over again? 

3 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

Crawford is the number one US boxer right boy 

Conlon again controls a fight but not very exciting 

The Mean Machine had a good go though, I gave him 2 & 3, and he landed throughout the fight, Bud just got better as it went on.

Nice to see him get his “revenge” although it wasn’t really Nikitin that fcked Conlon over it was totally inept judging. Never understood the fascination with beating him in the pros.

Teofimo Lopez 😳 actually brilliant.

19 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

So AJ Pulev and then the whole shit show of will they, won't they with AJ Fury/Wilder all over again? 

Wilder Fury is suppose to be feb 22nd. 

but I dunno, WBA can’t be far off ordering Trevor Bryan AJ so not sure a unification fight  will be on the Agenda until this time next year. 

4 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

The Mean Machine had a good go though, I gave him 2 & 3, and he landed throughout the fight, Bud just got better as it went on.

Nice to see him get his “revenge” although it wasn’t really Nikitin that fcked Conlon over it was totally inept judging. Never understood the fascination with beating him in the pros.

Teofimo Lopez 😳 actually brilliant.

Lopez shocked the hell out of me he really gunned him proper