Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

10 minutes ago, Big Dave said:

Anyone got a link to a stream for Joshua Luiz please? 

7 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Seconded. Would love a stream pming if anyone has one

Hopefully @Tinman comes along to save the day :fc:

Just now, Finnegan said:

I gotta be honest, I do want AJ to win but Ruiz seems like a pretty likeable guy. 

Ruiz is a lovely bloke, not got an ounce of needle in him. He’s been doing this for a long time and had has been screwed by boxing and should of been a world champion before now, and had a long time out of the sport as a result. Totally get where your coming from.

But yeah, partisan bunch aren’t we lol 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Ruiz is a lovely bloke, not got an ounce of needle in him. He’s been doing this for a long time and had has been screwed by boxing and should of been a world champion before now, and had a long time out of the sport as a result. Totally get where your coming from.

But yeah, partisan bunch aren’t we lol 

If Ruiz wins I'd definitely be cheering him on against Wilder or Fury, AJ is probably the first fighter I think I've seen the majority of his fights from when he first started showing up on undercards so I feel a bit of affinity for him. 

Also, loving the unlikely Froch Groves bromance lol

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

If Ruiz wins I'd definitely be cheering him on against Wilder or Fury, AJ is probably the first fighter I think I've seen the majority of his fights from when he first started showing up on undercards so I feel a bit of affinity for him. 

Also, loving the unlikely Froch Groves bromance lol

Just weird that one lol 

Wilder yes, and it will be Wilder, no chance it’ll be fury unless fury gets the fight in feb and wins it.

And tbh if Ruiz wins this fight, and there is anyway for Haymon to get wilder out of the Tyson fury rematch, he will do. As Haymon manages Ruiz as well.

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 1

Just now, Manwell Pablo said:

Just weird that one lol 

Wilder yes, and it will be Wilder, no chance it’ll be fury unless fury gets the fight in feb and wins it.

And tbh if Ruiz wins this fight, and there is anyway for Haymon to get wilder out of the Tyson fury rematch, he will do. As Harmon manages Ruiz as well.

Bit of a random question but do you think Dubois will be at this level in a few years time? Future champion or too early to call? 

Just now, Finnegan said:

Bit of a random question but do you think Dubois will be at this level in a few years time? Future champion or too early to call? 

I’m fairly confident Daniel Dubois will make his way to the top table. He’s just a bit too committed to Frank Warren and is a bit too simple to work out the reason Warren keeps moving him at a slow pace is he can only offer him fights of limited scope.

Hes very young though, and will find his way there, the talent for me is there to bare minimum fight for a title. I’ll be amazed if he retires without winning one unless his career ends early.

• Like 1