Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

8 hours ago, MPH said:

give it 2-3 more fights and Dubois will be ready to mix it with the big boys.

great jab but some of his combos look slow...

Matchmaking will be a problem unless it’s Fury and I can’t see them making that fight unless it’s for an actual belt.

I’ll be heading to Vegas for the big night in February 

wilder losing again to the Gipsy King 

I heard a little rumour that Tyson has been carrying a hip injury and Ben is being blamed for mismanaging it , Ben has also recieved £500k severance there is another rumour that Andy Lee has asked Tyson for him to retain Ben for his nutritional stuff but Ben has the hump over being demoted 

flights and hotels will be crazy I suspect for February 

7AA2A572-BF81-4975-80C5-C50D226AC508.jpeg

Edited by LinekersLugs
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Izzy said:

Dubois to win easy do you think?

Nothing easy in this one 

joe hits like mule 

he isn’t Quick but he is one tough boy 

Dubois is a talent he has it all just needs refinement but he will be a world champion if he improves like I think he can. if he wins easy we could be looking at an amazing global talent 

this is a cracker and I’m still in shock it’s happening  this stage 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Tinman said:

Cant wait for the presser. :yawn:

Presser will be brilliant, better cringe tv than an episode of the office and partridge rolled into one. I just hope frank remembers to bring a pack of crayons each so the they have something to do while the other one is talking.

Dubois KO for me but like Gaelic says it’s an acid test for him. Joe likes to walk forward and he’s going to walk onto something big and hard unless he deals with Dubois before hand and I don’t think he will, mind you the rumour is young Daniel is a bit chinny so maybe we will see if that’s fact or fiction.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

He needs To come out of Steve Walsh’s closet :ph34r: 

I’ve seen a bit of this De Luca and he’s no mug, tidy technically, NABA champion I believe or was, can switch hit. Kell typically looking at the horizon instead of what is in front of him, could be an uncomfortable night for him on Saturday if he’s not on it. He should win don’t get me wrong but if they’ve not prepped properly they could find themselves in trouble.

35 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I’ve seen a bit of this De Luca and he’s no mug, tidy technically, NABA champion I believe or was, can switch hit. Kell typically looking at the horizon instead of what is in front of him, could be an uncomfortable night for him on Saturday if he’s not on it. He should win don’t get me wrong but if they’ve not prepped properly they could find themselves in trouble.

For me he is the past now , not a credible contender anymore