Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScoutMan

Adam Le Fondre

I doubt that very much. A player would not talk to another club then be playing a much the same night, neither the buyer or the seller would want the player injured or cup tied.

Just going by what I've seen on other pages, as I say its nothing reliable, no source or anything, just thought it would be worth posting, I will find a link and post shortly

sounds like Le Fondre had a fairly decent game in the first half when our defence was all over the place. In the second half when the defence got their act together, he was completely anonymous.

Exactly..I watched him very closely tonight..he's not what we need..has not got the ability and am sure Sven will not ever pursue any further..good luck Fondue...league 2's your limit! xxx

Gary Megson drove past me on the way out of the ground before the game even started. Obviously there for one reason or another don't think it involved Le Fondre but you never know.

Wednesday are reportedly after him as well.

Thought he looked lively first half but didn't really have a kick second half (not many of their players did to be fair!). I think we can do much better.

Am I missing something but has this whole rumour come about through some guy on the phone-in mentioning him and Sven (clearly never having heard of him) appeasing the guy by saying "Yes Adam Lafonza is on a long list"?! :dunno:

Wednesday are reportedly after him as well.

Thought he looked lively first half but didn't really have a kick second half (not many of their players did to be fair!). I think we can do much better.

Am I missing something but has this whole rumour come about through some guy on the phone-in mentioning him and Sven (clearly never having heard of him) appeasing the guy by saying "Yes Adam Lafonza is on a long list"?! :dunno:

Hopefully Sven got confused and meant Adam Lallana?

Gary Megson drove past me on the way out of the ground before the game even started. Obviously there for one reason or another don't think it involved Le Fondre but you never know.

We have already had a bid rejected. ALF wants to sign for Wednesday but it's a case of money for the fee.

Not impressed. When the wind is in their sails, he can have a good game. When not, he was anonymous.

We need a striker who can pull something out of the bag when all the chips are down, he is not it.

Agreed, although they're a very rare breed the ones willing to play in this league for less wages

Scoring in a low league. Schlupp can do that.

DJ Campbell scored goals in the lower league, now he's a premier league striker. Lineker started in the old second division, then became the greatest striker of the generation. Teddy Sherringham was spotted after scoring goals where? Oh in non league. I'm not comparing him in terms of quality to these, but he can only score goals in the division that he is playing. He's close to 1 in 2 in his career, and has scored over 20 goals 3 seasons in a row. Just because it's league 2 makes no difference. He IS the best striker in that league in 3 years so to say he can only scores in lower leagues is a mute point. Schlupp is 18 and still an inexperienced player. He got one hat trick that's all, and has great potential but after 2 games there is no way anyone can say for sure he is the striker we've been looking for. Right now we have junk up front and Le Fondre could fill that void. Is he guaranteed to be a success? Hell no. Would it be a risk? to an extent yet, But with the amount of money i'm hearing about surely it's a risk worth taking. Unless you'd like to stick with Waghorn, Howard and Kermogant being your striking subs.

Archived