Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FeedTheYakLCFC

Barnsley Away - Boycott?

2 weeks break and not a away saturday till the very end of October will mean I will be going.

Shame about the price, we would of probably took around 3000/4000

Been such a good away day in the past, always a win and clean sheet.

Those complaining its not unreserved, the Barnsley stewards are one of the most leaniant around, every year i stand in an aisle with a good 20/30 others.

Some City fans have launched a Twitter hashtag #boycotttheboycott. Seems quite catchy.. :thumbup:

I reckon the prospect of Jermaine Beckford making his City debut will lure at least 2000 fans up the M1 to Oakwell, whatever the Mercury or Cliff Ginetta might think.

Some City fans have launched a Twitter hashtag #boycotttheboycott. Seems quite catchy.. :thumbup:

I reckon the prospect of Jermaine Beckford making his City debut will lure at least 2000 fans up the M1 to Oakwell, whatever the Mercury or Cliff Ginetta might think.

Yeah, well that's ridiculous.

An extra tenner? So What? I think we should be feel flattered they consider us a 'Grade A' fixture. Buy the tickets. I remember Barnsley on the last game of season and it was fantastic.

If we let a slight increase in ticket prices put us off going to the game, come on!! What the fcuk? We need us all there in full force. This boycott is rubbish.

I can't believe some people are saying they're fine paying £30 for Forest but £30 for Barnsley is disgraceful lol

What's the difference? Just because you percieve the match to be more important/exciting it's justified to cost more than another match?

I thought a lot of adult tickets were £30, some of our home ones are around that.

That's besides the point though, either you want to go or you don't, there's no good reason for giving people stick for their choice. Those who go aren't mugs even if they are students, and those that don't go I can fully understand.

I haven't decided whether to go yet but I won't not be going to make a point, and the only reason I'd be going is because I love watching Leicester and I'd consider it worth the money.

I can't believe some people are saying they're fine paying £30 for Forest but £30 for Barnsley is disgraceful lol

What's the difference? Just because you percieve the match to be more important/exciting it's justified to cost more than another match?

I thought a lot of adult tickets were £30, some of our home ones are around that.

That's besides the point though, either you want to go or you don't, there's no good reason for giving people stick for their choice. Those who go aren't mugs even if they are students, and those that don't go I can fully understand.

I haven't decided whether to go yet but I won't not be going to make a point, and the only reason I'd be going is because I love watching Leicester and I'd consider it worth the money.

This^

Only reason I'll be spending 5 hours to get there.

If you can't afford it that's okay. I can't go every week but have decided this match is worth my two bit.

This is all total bollox...I'm old enough to remember certain issues that I'm not going into here but basically Barnsley don't like us and haven't for many years, they will use any excuse to screw us over and this year it's the fact that we are a rich club ffs....like all us loyal fans have suddenly been given a hand out by the club so we can afford inflated ticket prices! :giggle:

Archived