Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxyPalace.com

Blackburn in for Bamba

Apologies if someone has already said this but the story about Bamba on the SkySports iPhone app that sparked a lot of this has disappeared completely - let's hope it was total bullshizzle because we're building a team.

I'd be surprised if that was that though.

lol, probably some more 'creative journalysm'.

Re CMS, I'd heard from a very reliable source pretty much what Walsho said (and have explained it in another thread) - we gave him a take it or leave it offer and made no promises about him starting every game and being a key player. Obviously wanted to stay as the big fish so fair play to him.

im not the one who thinks sven can get who ever he wants...

umm did he say that? no.

Sven clearly can not get whoever he wants ... wanted Owen... nothing... wanted Beckham... nothing...

He was simply saying those two strikers were attainable if we wanted them badly enough.

You cant blame bamba for wanting prem football BUT Blackburn could end up coming down next season and what does it say to other prem clubs if we sell him? We should reject it there's not many defenders like bamba this would never of happened if Sven hadn't bought him to Leicester. If I were Sven I would ask him to stay this season if we don't make the prem then you can leave if he sell him this WILL be the biggest mistake this season.

People have to stop the Blackburn are likely to come down stuff. any team in the recognized bottom half of the PL could come down. I would hate to see Sol sold, but if he wants PL football or club feel the offer is to good, then it could happen.

You cant blame bamba for wanting prem football BUT Blackburn could end up coming down next season and what does it say to other prem clubs if we sell him? We should reject it there's not many defenders like bamba this would never of happened if Sven hadn't bought him to Leicester. If I were Sven I would ask him to stay this season if we don't make the prem then you can leave if he sell him this WILL be the biggest mistake this season.

Yeah look what happened to Curtis Davies :giggle:

I will be very surprised if Nicky Maynard isn't in a Leicester shirt by the end of the window from what i've heard.

He's been Sven's number 1 target all summer and Sven usually gets what he wants! Bristol are playing hard ball over price etc but I think the closer it gets to the end of the window the more favourable it us for us so we just have to be patient on that one.

Wouldnt be surprised to see a Prem striker come in also on loan once all the Prem teams have set their squads up for the season. Again i don't expect this to happen until the end of the window.

umm did he say that? no.

Sven clearly can not get whoever he wants ... wanted Owen... nothing... wanted Beckham... nothing...

He was simply saying those two strikers were attainable if we wanted them badly enough.

well if he usually gets who he wants why didnt we get becks or owen.. or hargreaves...

or was it same as the other 3 strikers and really we didnt want them that much ??

Back to the topic in hand. Sky sports seem to think from quotes from Steve Kean that a bid has been received and not rejected. I personally can't see this happening unless sven is thinking about using the cash to offer more for Maynard. Some jerk by the name of crofty2011 has put a smug post under the article though take a look. Guy needs bringing down a peg or 2. After play off final 1992 Blackburn are still up there amongst my least favorite teams.

well if he usually gets who he wants why didnt we get becks or owen.. or hargreaves...

or was it same as the other 3 strikers and really we didnt want them that much ??

lol

Like we were ever realisticly likely to get Owen, Beckham or Hargreaves.

The fact is targets like Maynard are very much possible.

Stop shooting down everyone who comes in with info ffs, look what happened with 'Bert'

lol

Stop shooting down everyone who comes in with info ffs, look what happened with 'Bert'

Forget Bert what about the archetypal journeyman Marcus Bent available on a free transfer about to sign for Wimbledon. I loved him when he played for us before perhaps we could pull les ferdinand and dickov out of retirement as well. Come on Sven make it happen! :chant:

Forget Bert what about the archetypal journeyman Marcus Bent available on a free transfer about to sign for Wimbledon. I loved him when he played for us before perhaps we could pull les ferdinand and dickov out of retirement as well. Come on Sven make it happen! :chant:

Why isn't there a 'filter $hit' option for threads like this? Why do I have to trawl through 22 pages for that one actually informative or pointful post? (yes I'm aware of the slight bit of irony here) I don't like FT during transfer windows... <_<

Why isn't there a 'filter $hit' option for threads like this? Why do I have to trawl through 22 pages for that one actually informative or pointful post? (yes I'm aware of the slight bit of irony here) I don't like FT during transfer windows... <_<

I think it's a conspiracy!!

To get us all hooked completly on certain mediocre targets(Dont get me wrong, I'd love Nicky here), and drag it out soooo long it seems special, and all these insiders are in the back of ladbrokes giving out snippets of bull to get money in.

I say we all do a football riot, where we all go to LCFC games home or away, and be as loud as possible and go abit Argentinian. Then our people will have restatution lol

No seriously I tried starting a thead where people could just put in the hot-stuff of the day, no bull. Giving it to just Bert, Liam, The mods and who ever else proved worthy. It lasted 2 minutes.

I'm happy to give this quote :)

Leicester City defender Sol Bamba is not on the verge of leaving the club, despite reports linking him with Blackburn Rovers.

Rovers are eager to sign a centre-half following the departure of Phil Jones, and reports have suggested they are chasing the 26-year-old Ivorian.

But BBC Radio Leicester understands there has been no bid for Bamba and the Foxes are not negotiating his sale.

Bamba missed Tuesday's Carling Cup win at Rotherham due to personal reasons.

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/14488373.stm

lol

What actual info has been given then?

this is nothing like bert thanks. Bert had a history of bringing news. But people shot him down.

I'm simply disagreeing with a new posters comment. Nothing about any news. Our do your feel we should agree with every thing done one says as they may be in the know..

Your an idiot.

Never mind. The holidays will be over soon and you can return back to school..

Archived