Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxyPalace.com

Blackburn in for Bamba

Never mind. The holidays will be over soon and you can return back to school..

My education is Completely irrelevant.

The fact is your argument was ridiculous. Im sure sven does want the likes of owen and beckham however they are never going to come here for obvious reasons.

Sven has also shown he has significant pulling power when it comes to acquiring his number 1 targets like mills. Also when beating off competition for players like danns. Having £££££ probably helps a bit too.

The fact is your argument was ridiculous. Im sure sven does want the likes of owen and beckham however they are never going to come here for obvious reasons.

Sven has also shown he has significant pulling power when it comes to acquiring his number 1 targets like mills. Also when beating off competition for players like danns. Having £££££ probably helps a bit too.

:giggle:

wasnt on about your education actually.. just that you a kid.. :whistle:

because a "friend" of sol bamba says sven usually gets who he wants it has to be FACT does it..

as much as i love leiceseter and sven here, if sven is so great why is he here?? surely he could walk into any top team and all the top players will follow him and they will win everything..

how much of the mills deal was down to sven then ?? the 5 MILLLION was just a bonus i presume??

whilst he may have a little black book with contacts in lets not forget the money thats been backing these moves up..

im not here to swipe at peopple that are ITK.. go see my replies to gallys FIL, bert, even whoever it was with googies ip.. but i dont feel we should have to bow down to every single thing someon says just because htey may be ITK..

if i dont agree with his opinion on the matter i will say.. im sure there all big enough to accept that....

for the record bert was saying yesterday(maybe day before?) sol bamba is going.. this guy says hes not..

what do we do in that situation???

the papers today are saying sol was out tuesday due to personal reasons.. his freind is saying it was as hes on the bench for the international..

what do we do there????

wasnt on about your education actually.. just that you a kid.. :whistle:

If he makes a valid point, then is that actually relevant? Or is it just embarrassing that a "kid" states better points then you do. :blush:

Sven does usually get what he wants because he has the money to back it up. Generally, if we didn't get someone, it's because we didn't want to pay over the odds for them. He probably could get them if he offered a ridiculous amount, but he isn't stupid.

StringerSport Ian Stringer

Sven: "Sol Bamba is not for sale. There has been no bid or contact from Blackburn Rovers" more on 104.9fm from 6pm #lcfc #brfc

F**king hell, Stringer actually got something right?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

umm did he say that? no.

Sven clearly can not get whoever he wants ... wanted Owen... nothing... wanted Beckham... nothing...

He was simply saying those two strikers were attainable if we wanted them badly enough.

Ur picture at the bottom of every message allways makes me laugh lol quality

If he makes a valid point, then is that actually relevant? Or is it just embarrassing that a "kid" states better points then you do. :blush:

Sven does usually get what he wants because he has the money to back it up. Generally, if we didn't get someone, it's because we didn't want to pay over the odds for them. He probably could get them if he offered a ridiculous amount, but he isn't stupid.

how is "YOUR AN IDIOT" a better point???

usually.. generally... probally.. not alot of definites in there is there...

Archived