Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
city4lyf

Fifa 12 Ultimate Team

I'm very new to this.

How much of a difference does chemistry make? And how well your players know the formation?

I got Tim Weise with the special edition code packs. He's the only thing that's stood between me and total humiliation so far. lol

Chemistry is a MUST mate. You need to have it or else people with higher chemistry or 100 chemistry will slaughter you. No one plays me if they don't have 100% chemistry like I do because they know they'll lose. Parred with the fact my team is amazing and my ratio Of wins to losses is good I win a lot of games.

It is also a must to have the players morale high. Make sure you keep winning to keep high morale, but if you don't, you'll need to buy morale cards.

Chemistry is a MUST mate. You need to have it or else people with higher chemistry or 100 chemistry will slaughter you. No one plays me if they don't have 100% chemistry like I do because they know they'll lose. Parred with the fact my team is amazing and my ratio Of wins to losses is good I win a lot of games.

It is also a must to have the players morale high. Make sure you keep winning to keep high morale, but if you don't, you'll need to buy morale cards.

I generally keep morale above 80, I've got a fair few morale cards.

And fair enough chemistry is important but do you know what it actually DOES?

And fair enough chemistry is important but do you know what it actually DOES?

I don't know what it does, and I have had the application since it came out a few years back. I always make sure my players link, all the green lines, but if they don't, you can still win. The best chemestry I had last year was like 70 - 80 but I still beat players who had 100 chemestry.

I don't know if it makes a difference, because at the end of the day, it is still you with the control, and if you are better than your opposition, then you are better and you'll win. I don't know if chemestry actually does make a difference, I just make sure it is high and all my lines link because it looks better.

Spent 15000 coins on the silver promo pack and it was absolute dog shit. Best player in it was jack cork :-( by best player I mean the only one ive heard of!

Do not buy packs really. I found that out last year. You may get players like Messi and Rooney, but I have never, and I just end up blowing my coins away which I worked hard for. Just save your coins and buy players on the market. That way, you'll save money and get the player you want., instead of the player you are given.

Turns out the black Demba Ba card I got in a pack is pretty valuable! Sold it and I now have Mats Hummels, Mario Gotze and Podolski. :wub:

When the cards are black it means the players are in form. Demba Ba scored a hat trick for Newcastle and was created as he was in form. They will sell for loads, especially the World Class International players.

How much did you get for him?

I love buying packs too. I always do a prem team. Wednesdays after 6pm are the best time to buy packs, more chance of an IF.

Chemistry is important, lower chemistry, more misplaced passes etc.

My team:

Howard

Baines

Bosingwa

Jagielka

L. King

Adam

De Jong

Milner

Johnson

Kalou

Anelka.

Got 25k for Ba. Do they stay black forever?

Yes. They stay in form forever, but will always sell for loads. Always wanted a top player in form, but my packs are always poor.

Can anyone else get onto the web version of Ultimate team? Keeps saying that it is over capacity...

No. I don't think anyone can. Haven't been able to access it since Saturday.

Archived