Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

2012 In Music

In reference to the post at the top of this page, here is Cave Painting's debut album :)

Cave%20Painting%20-%20Votive%20Life.jpeg?1347814995

So, a stream of Muse's new album: http://www.guardian....tream?fb=native

The usual kitchen sink + a bit more from them then... Not quite sure what to think.

It's different - but that's what I come to expect of Muse. 'Follow Me', 'Save Me' and 'Survival' are the best tracks on the album after first listen I think.

I cannot stress enough how good this album is:

553355_10151005221734178_1769612736_n.jpg

Obviously, Grizzly Bear have listened quite a lot to Pink Floyd and The Eagles. The result is a pop music masterpiece.

One and a half songs until I realised that my increasingly foul mood was due to the singlemost annoying voice I've ever listened to.

And I've listened to Ian Stringer.

1dd7ce18-524x524.jpg

Best album of the year so far, by a long way for me.

And then my mood improved as I listened to something with character, depth, talent and originality.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Enjoying (III) from Crystal Castles.

35isyg2.jpg

Impressed that they still manage to create this quality on their 3rd album. I find myself really enjoying this canadian electro thing with artists like Crystal Castles, Grimes, Austra and Trust.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived