Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurnbyLodgeFox

Forest away FA Cup

I feel sorry for forest fans. They have such little intelligence leading to an inability to acknowledge the achievement of taking 8000 fans anywhere at that time of year for what is effectively a league game. They are too embroiled in their love for Derby and their amazing rivalry which compares to the biggest in the world. Personally I don't see the hate towards forest, I dont have a rivalry but Cov is the bigger of the three for me. We'd take just as many there, as we showed on opening day.

Bingo. 20 miles up the road on £15 tickets and a 3pm, tbf any decent club would take similar numbers and would they shift half of what we have? would they fu ck. Using the don't care tag for shite support they turn out these days just shows how smalltime they've become. Same goes to Derby, Utter embarrassment.

Derby - Forest isn't so much a rivalry as more a love in these days, let them continue to nosh each other senseless. I'm just happy to be a fan of the recently most successful and best followed East Midlands club going, which will be proved again on the 8th.

If we win the scenes from our fans will be crazy! Forest fans go on about that we are not classed as a rivalry but when they beat us there all like F**k you Leicester blahh blahh blahh. They talk complete S**t and still live in the past. If all 8000 stand and hopefully we dont get any clowns sitting down ruining it for the rest of us then it will quality.

Bingo. 20 miles up the road on £15 tickets and a 3pm, tbf any decent club would take similar numbers and would they shift half of what we have? would they fu ck. Using the don't care tag for shite support they turn out these days just shows how smalltime they've become. Same goes to Derby, Utter embarrassment.

Derby - Forest isn't so much a rivalry as more a love in these days, let them continue to nosh each other senseless. I'm just happy to be a fan of the recently most successful and best followed East Midlands club going, which will be proved again on the 8th.

Exactly.

We are meant to be jealous and envious of these clubs. What is there to be jealous about? Above both of them in the league, bigger crowds than Forest, more trophies in recent years, far better away support than Derby (seriously, 1.3k to Leicester lol).

Nothing there to be envious about. We'll carry on taking fans to games while they stroke and fondle each other whispering nice little comments about how much bigger they are and how little and insignificant Leicester City are.

I can get two single train tickets for £26. Can anyone recommend a cheaper way to get train tickets? Any help would be appreciated.

Presumably you're coming up from St Pancras? Trains on that line are always very expensive. £26 is likely to be the cheapest you will find.

The rivalry with Forest is simple.

If they beat us they care, if we beat them, they only care about Derby. Fickle.

Well of course they care, every team cares about beating their opponent, but the facts are we care more about beating them than they do us for the simple fact they have a main rival and we dont.

I'll be coming from Basingstoke. Overall cost: £27!!!

£15 on the way there via St Pancras. £11 on the way back via Leicester, Nuneaton and Coventry lol.

Would've helped if I remembered that I had a young persons railcard.

I'm excited. Come on Leicester, PLEASE show us what you're made of and make this worth the effort.

£15 on the way there via St Pancras. £11 on the way back via Leicester, Nuneaton and Coventry lol.

I'm excited. Come on Leicester, PLEASE show us what you're made of and make this worth the effort.

15+11=26 :ph34r::P

I'd rather you didn't come.

Your record is appalling.

I'd rather you didn't come.

Your record is appalling.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm considering Palace, Southampton, Brighton, Watford, Bristol City and Reading before the end of the season. Our away form this season, plus our general record in the South of England plus my record at Leicester games promises this to be the worst away spell ever! lol.

15+11=26 :ph34r::P

There was a £1 booking fee! lol

Archived