Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurnbyLodgeFox

Forest away FA Cup

Cheers mate still looking for prices though :) hoping to go now

can anyone tell me this please

Also my son wants to go an away game with his mates soon but they are all 15 but want foxes travel. If one says they are 16 can they get on if i buy them there tickets. Does the driver check for I.d or anything. Are the drivers strict on this?

Cheers mate still looking for prices though :) hoping to go now

can anyone tell me this please

Also my son wants to go an away game with his mates soon but they are all 15 but want foxes travel. If one says they are 16 can they get on if i buy them there tickets. Does the driver check for I.d or anything. Are the drivers strict on this?

They won't check any ID at all. The steward on the coach will just take the name and an emergency telephone number for anyone who is under 18.

got my ticket in the post this morning and im not a happy bunny! Lucy on the phone told me i was next to my mates in Y2 row U yet shes sent me row R block X1 ARGHHH now ill have to try move to the back of Y2 and face getting booted out by a steward

got my ticket in the post this morning and im not a happy bunny! Lucy on the phone told me i was next to my mates in Y2 row U yet shes sent me row R block X1 ARGHHH now ill have to try move to the back of Y2 and face getting booted out by a steward

Calm down. I don't think I've been in my allocated seat for a number of seasons now and never had any issues. You will be fine.

They won't check any ID at all. The steward on the coach will just take the name and an emergency telephone number for anyone who is under 18.

My lad is fourteen and he has been on fox travel with his mates loads of times.As a parent it takes the stress away of letting your kids go to away games.Fox travel is the best thing going for that.

It may be worth noting that last time we played a side from our own division at home in the FA Cup we got an attendance of 12,307 vs Swansea (away following of 1,300).

There was obviously no rivalry there, just as there isn't much (depending on the outcome of the match...) from Forest towards us. So you'd hope they'd at least manage 11,000 if they really are this bigger, more glamourous club that they claim to be on their forum...

They daren't even mention how many they've sold, they know they're going to get the shit absolutely ripped out of them if they do.

There'll be no escaping it come January 7th folks. There'll be more red seats showing than red faces.

Just got mine (9.05am) via website and it said that only 257 tickets were left !

'Bridgford Stand-Upper-Away Stand-A-1' - my first time at the city ground, anyone know if thats left,right or centre of goal, i know its upper tier haha anyway

Just got mine (9.05am) via website and it said that only 257 tickets were left !

'Bridgford Stand-Upper-Away Stand-A-1' - my first time at the city ground, anyone know if thats left,right or centre of goal, i know its upper tier haha anyway

on the stadium plan A1 is shown as part of there stand and not the away section unless we have that aswell. Anyway its on the left hand side of the away section :/

on the stadium plan A1 is shown as part of there stand and not the away section unless we have that aswell. Anyway its on the left hand side of the away section :/

so im not in the heart of it :(

ah well at least i can see the whole bridgford stand and how amazing it will look with city fans !!

Archived