Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurnbyLodgeFox

Forest away FA Cup

If it makes you feel any better, I'm considering Palace, Southampton, Brighton, Watford, Bristol City and Reading before the end of the season. Our away form this season, plus our general record in the South of England plus my record at Leicester games promises this to be the worst away spell ever! lol.

There was a £1 booking fee! lol

lol

Bingo. 20 miles up the road on £15 tickets and a 3pm, tbf any decent club would take similar numbers and would they shift half of what we have? would they fu ck. Using the don't care tag for shite support they turn out these days just shows how smalltime they've become. Same goes to Derby, Utter embarrassment.

Derby - Forest isn't so much a rivalry as more a love in these days, let them continue to nosh each other senseless. I'm just happy to be a fan of the recently most successful and best followed East Midlands club going, which will be proved again on the 8th.

Well said.

Their only hope of clinging onto their past fame is each other.

The funniest thing about them using the fact we aren't rivals as an excuse for their poor support is the fact that they couldn't even sell out in their game with each other.

Pathetic support from 2 small-time clubs.

Noone hates us

No-one hates us

No-one hates us

We don't care

We are Leicester

Super Leicester

We are Leicester

From the Way.

:ph34r:

I'd actually love us to sing this. Especially as I'd love to hear our fans referring to our stadium as 'the Way'.

Well of course they care, every team cares about beating their opponent, but the facts are we care more about beating them than they do us for the simple fact they have a main rival and we dont.

So Forest isn't our main rival then? Why do the majority of our fans think they are then?

Forest the biggest then Cov then Derby.

How can you or anyone speak for everyone? Don't want to sound like a forest fan talking about us, but cov? They're so irrelevant to me id be more excited by palace or watford. I only vaguely bother about forest as one of my best mates is a STH. Both are irrelevant compared to direby

How can you or anyone speak for everyone? Don't want to sound like a forest fan talking about us, but cov? They're so irrelevant to me id be more excited by palace or watford. I only vaguely bother about forest as one of my best mates is a STH. Both are irrelevant compared to direby

Ok I don't think he's necessariy speaking for everyone, all I'm saying is that Forest are obviously our biggest/main rival, some people feel differently I know. This is clear from numerous internet polls, speaking to a lot of fans, the amount of songs we have about them compared to the others, and when the announcer reads out the other Championship scores the biggest cheer is always when Forest are losing.

It's quite likely that we'll outnumber them on the day. That's a remarkable achievement, especially given that our current form isn't that much better than theirs.

I can't imagine any circumstances these days (though it happened a couple of times at Filbo, against Sheff Utd and Chelsea) where we'd be outnumbered for a home game, league or cup.

I wish I was still coming from Leicester for this, its a bit of a mission from Blackpool. Especially coming home, don't mind travelling to games but travelling back is a chore. Best part of 3 hours on train each way.

Considering the distance, the cost isn't too bad. Two singles (3.30 each) to Manchester and back, and then a 12.85 return to Nottingham from Manchester. Combined total of £19.45, with a railcard that is.

If me and my mates manage to get tickets for the game tomorrow can someone help whats the easiest way to get there. Is it cheaper to get foxes travel or train and how far is the train station from the ground.

Also my son wants to go an away with his mates soon but they are all 15 but want foxes travel. If one says they are 16 can they get on if i buy them there tickets. Does the driver check for I.d or anything.

Thanks for the help

If me and my mates manage to get tickets for the game tomorrow can someone help whats the easiest way to get there. Is it cheaper to get foxes travel or train and how far is the train station from the ground.

Also my son wants to go an away with his mates soon but they are all 15 but want foxes travel. If one says they are 16 can they get on if i buy them there tickets. Does the driver check for I.d or anything.

Thanks for the help

The station is about 20 minutes walk from the ground.

The only good thing about Nottingham is that the main sporting venues are in one area, so they're not difficult to find. You see the floodlights at Meadow Lane as you arrive in on the train so head towards there and it's over the river.

Archived