Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Rap & Hip Hop

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, BrummieFOX said:

I can't believe I've come so late to Griselda but got a hell of a back catalogue to check out. 

Anyone else into them? I seem to enjoy Conway the Machine's stuff the most. 

Been putting out some of the best hip hop music for the last few years. I can’t recall a bad project from them, I like Westside Gunn a lot 

16 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Been putting out some of the best hip hop music for the last few years. I can’t recall a bad project from them, I like Westside Gunn a lot 

Everything I've listened to so far has been superb. The production is flawless too. That said, I had higher hopes for the Griselda album. I don;t think it was quite on the level of some of the solo projects.

Yeh, I change who I like best quite a bit. On a big Conway binge at the mo.

26 minutes ago, BrummieFOX said:

Everything I've listened to so far has been superb. The production is flawless too. That said, I had higher hopes for the Griselda album. I don;t think it was quite on the level of some of the solo projects.

Yeh, I change who I like best quite a bit. On a big Conway binge at the mo.

Yeah the Griselda album isn’t anywhere near as good. Stick to the solo stuff as they all pop up on them anyway. Any of the Alchemist produced projects are essential listening 

• Like 1

Thoughts on Kendrick's album then? For me, similarly to his last 2, I haven't loved it on the first few listens but I'm pretty sure it will grow on me because there's a lot I like about it. There's just a lot of music to take in.

Great to see Ghostface feat on it too. My favourite rapper of all time.

6 hours ago, BrummieFOX said:

Thoughts on Kendrick's album then? For me, similarly to his last 2, I haven't loved it on the first few listens but I'm pretty sure it will grow on me because there's a lot I like about it. There's just a lot of music to take in.

Great to see Ghostface feat on it too. My favourite rapper of all time.

Listened to it non stop for 3 days and then had no interest in listening through again. I appreciate it’s a great album but no replay value for me (and I still think he’s a very overrated artist) 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...