Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football manager 2012 -IPad

I've had one with Leicester. Unfortunately my save corrupted soon after and can't process past that date. :@

A bit of boasting as well. Club tropiesand manager history :blush:

If I'm not supposed to post them screenies just let me know and i'll remove them.

LCFC.png

A man can dream.

As you're having a bit of a boast, I may as well. :P

Have decided not to carry on with that save so I doubt I will get to open my new stadium, still it's the furthest I've gotten into a game of FM. Shame about your game, looks like you've done really well though.

As you're having a bit of a boast, I may as well. :P

Have decided not to carry on with that save so I doubt I will get to open my new stadium, still it's the furthest I've gotten into a game of FM. Shame about your game, looks like you've done really well though.

Nice one. Lets hope our trophy list looks like that in 10 years or so. :scarf:

Looks like I'm going to win my first ever PL trophy for Leicester (at last!).

7 games remaining. I'm 8 points clear. Scored 108 goals lol

My change of formation that did it. Sold a key midfielder to Manchester City for 12million and their best left winger. So I changed too 4-2-2-2 and it has been brilliant so far. Only lost one PL game all season; Newcastle away.

Hoping this is the year :fc::sweating:

Right.. I'm Stevenage and I am in the Prem, but i'm trying to sign Ji Dong-Won and Ulies Davlia, i've had no problem signing other players from abroad.. but i can never get a work permit for these? anyone know why?

Im in the last eight and incredibly I smacked Liverpool 5-1 and drew away, and now just killed Man City 6-2 lol

Then I lost 6-4 at Man City, meaning I won 10-8 on aggregate. lol

Then knocked out Porto, they had a goal which would've knocked me out ruled out in the last minute.

And then I beat Barca 1-2 AET in the final. So, incredibly, a year where I've lost 5-0 to Roma in it, I've won the Champions League.

Huge monkey off my back, in-fact it's not just off my back, I threw it off my back and stabbed the ****er in the face. HAVE THAT YOU BASTARDS.

I just get the hint I'll probably get very bored of this game now. Maybe it's time to go back to Leicester.

What role/formation do you play him in? I'm in my first season after moving to Madrid and he's nowhere near that good! :blink:

I think the secret is to quit and load the game again when things don't go amazingly well.

I've done 3 of the 4, not done the unbeaten season one though

Some pics from my current game, i must admit i quit a few times.... lol

ap515wiceaeal8y.th.jpg

ap52otlciaezlog.th.jpg

ap51skbceaavhv.th.jpg

I think the secret is to quit and load the game again when things don't go amazingly well.

It's easier to quit on the iPad game, but I don't do it on my mac!

I'll post screen shots of my formation later with tactics. It's one i got off the web

I've found a 2003-4 version of Premiership Manager (theicester are still in it) Loaded OK nut on have choice of 3 divisions the screen is small and no instructions. Started off with the meetins but windows are overlappen and can't see how to get to the team section or even save it. I closed the window and lost the game.

Strange advice from helpers. Player to get rid of T Williamson. Youth player to promote T Williamson. Which is right?

Cant be bothered with it now. I haveinstructions for a later version of FM but I think the disc is broke.

Started as Heidenheim in the German Third Division.

1st season - Won the league. Was predicted to finish 9th.

2nd season - Finished 4th in the Second Division. Lost to Kaiserslaurten in the play-off 4-0 on agg.

3rd season - Finished top.

4th season - Finished 15th in the Bundesliga. Just about survived.

5th season - Finished 4th. Lost out on CL football on the last day (was 3rd). Ended up getting knocked out in the Europa League group stage.

6th season - Finished 3rd. Lost in CL play-off qualification against Juventus. About to qualify from the Europa League group stage.

Pretty crazy considering how quickly we've established ourselves in the top 4 of the Bundesliga. Currently have a 15,000 seater stadium. Well, infact, only 9,000 seated. Nightmare in European matches.

Due to move into a new 19k all seater stadium. Youth and training facilites are finally being improved. My favourite FM so far.

Archived