Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football manager 2012 -IPad

Out of contract players will sign for much, much less.

Messi is in the last year of his contract, aged 28, on my Betis save. I am hoping and praying against all odds. :P

Sometimes it's a joke how if you did it as a pre-agreement it'd cost you 100k a week or so but as a free agent a week later goes down to like 40k.

Aachen wind me up.

I have never ever been so consistently unlucky.

Dominate most games, was 2nd all season until the final day where another dominance saw me draw 3-3 at Aue, to then draw fvcking Leverkusen in the play-off, what hope did I have?

This year, sign a few players (fairly tight budget) and I'm confident of promotion. What happens? First game, the two main ones get long-term injuries.

Seriously I have never ever seen a game where I'm so consistently unlucky, I'm gonna go attacking instead of counter though, more confident in the players after predicted league winners Karlsruhe went 1-3 up here, I thought fvck it, went attacking and won 5-3. Immense dejavu from Fleetwood where the exact same scenario happened away at Wrexham, and I never looked back.

They are. Always struggled for defenders though to the point where that Pashaev fella who was nearly always 1.5 stars got about 25 games minimum for me per season lol He helped with the foriegners rule though, I found a Ukrainian keeper called Bokyo from Kyiv were after two seasons had offers of 6m from clubs. Konoplyanka/Olynyik/Rotan/Cheberyachko often being regulars helped me pass the regulations though. A mate started with them at the same time and by the time 2016 came around the forigners rule had gone though.

2016 Euro's had finished and about 15 jobs became available, had applied for all and got offers from Serbia, Sweden, Belgium, Slovenia, Slovakia and the Ukraine. Ukraine all the way lol

Right at the start of a WC quali campaign, lovely

Mugged on penalties in the 2nd knockout round against Uruguay. Topped my quali group with Germany and beat Argentina in the group stages at the WC.

I noticed Swansea ALWAYS get relegated when I play this, so decided to start with them.

I'm trying to run the club making a profit, so I haven't signed anyone, currently in January, made a profit every month so far, and i'm currently sat 8th after 23 games :trumpet:

I noticed Swansea ALWAYS get relegated when I play this, so decided to start with them.

I'm trying to run the club making a profit, so I haven't signed anyone, currently in January, made a profit every month so far, and i'm currently sat 8th after 23 games :trumpet:

Swansea got relegated on mine too, until they got promoted and were sat 3rd in the PL the last time I checked. In February

Aachen wind me up.

I have never ever been so consistently unlucky.

Dominate most games, was 2nd all season until the final day where another dominance saw me draw 3-3 at Aue, to then draw fvcking Leverkusen in the play-off, what hope did I have?

This year, sign a few players (fairly tight budget) and I'm confident of promotion. What happens? First game, the two main ones get long-term injuries.

Seriously I have never ever seen a game where I'm so consistently unlucky, I'm gonna go attacking instead of counter though, more confident in the players after predicted league winners Karlsruhe went 1-3 up here, I thought fvck it, went attacking and won 5-3. Immense dejavu from Fleetwood where the exact same scenario happened away at Wrexham, and I never looked back.

Absolutely awful start, made up for it with a formation change to 4-2-3-1 and came 3rd again, to draw Hoffenheim, done 5-1 on aggregate again, what an absolute joke.

Had a career for 20 years. Won CL's at Dortmund, Bayern & the treble at Atletico Madrid. After failing 6 months into my season with Palermo, I resigned and can't seem to get a job.

Not had a job in over a year!

I don't know how I'm not listed on 'icons' or any of those lists. Turned Leicester around during my 11 years (and still counting)... FA Cup winners, Champions League semi finalists, Premier League runners up, Community Shield winners and Europa League winners. But nothing.

:cry:

post-12105-0-06632700-1339873471_thumb.p

Put me off FM completely. Still, we've got Jordan Rhodes and Benny Feilhaber coming

Absolutely murdered em and shot ourselves in the foot with 2 ridiculous own goals. They get 3 goals and have 2 shots on target.

57,000 for the play off final?! Typical Reading support lol

Going into my third season with Leicester.

My team-

Rob Green

Chris Gunter

Rhys Williams

James Tomkins

Taye Taiwo

Wilfried Zaha

Jack Cork

Jonny Howson

Adam Lallana / Matt Phillips

Nikika Jelavic

Jay Rodriguez

Subs-

Alex Smithies

Luke Chambers

Aron Gunnarson

Robert Snodgrass/Matt Phillips

Peter Whittingham

Nathaniel Clyne

Jordan Rhodes

Finished 11th last season. First season back in the Prem, any players I should buy?

And btw has anyone been manager of a club where they have had a new stadium whilst you being in charge?

And btw has anyone been manager of a club where they have had a new stadium whilst you being in charge?

Whilst at Barrow, They built a new stadium, I left before it was compete.

On FM 2009 while taking Hinckley from the Conference North to the PL, the Marston's stadium became a 20-something thousand seater, until the council wouldn't let us expand it any further. They were building a new 30-something thousand seater stadium, simply named Hinckley stadium. I stopped playing before it was completed.

Finally got the time to start up a new save, this time I thought I'd be England as I've never managed an international side. Took a lot longer than usual for my tactics to gel as you don't get too many games to try them out, but nevertheless I somehow managed to win the Euros. Got offered to take the GB job alongside the England one after that and won the gold for us too! Welbeck seems an absolute beast for me - 15 caps 18 goals - mostly sub appearances too.

Archived