Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Football manager 2012 -IPad

Started one up with Dnipro in the Ukrainian League, in my third season, gone 66 unbeaten in the league since a last minute loss to Shakhtar Donestk. Europa Semi and a CL quarter as well as two Ukrainian Premier Leagues and two Ukrainian Cups has got me a good continental rep. Apparently it's a decent league but it's piss. Gonna leave soon when I find a job that'll give me dollar.

Started one as Dnipro too. Konoplyanka is god.

How is it going? Did you use the default database then like we did? We gave up on getting taken over for Rangers, and just changed the finances some what to even it out. And what league did you start in?

Adding the North East teams as rivals is a good idea, wish i had done it from the start really, as we play them so many times in cups, etc, and obviously is there enarest games in England distance wise.

Are you in Europe for your first season as well or change it so not?

Oh and its funny to check out the SPl now and again. In the first season Aberdeen won it, then St Johnstone now Hearts two years in a row who a taking grip on it as they should do.

Their finances went through the roof as they all scraped CL football, despite losing every game in the groups!

In our game, Rangers (me) made the FA cup final and lost to City and came 5th in the league, should have got 4th but just missed out. Me making the Final instead of Newcastle who i beat in the semis gave the Europa spot to 7th placed.

Who came 7th placed you might think?................Celtic. Thats right, I gave Celtic Europa league. Typical. I'll get further than him in it anyway!

Me/Rangers in our next season 2015-16 had a right season. Finished second on the last day of the season on goals scored ahead of Man Utd after i was third for the whole of the season basically. Won the Europa League beating Zenit in the final one nil, after i had beaten my mate/Celtic 6-2 on aggregate in the semi final. Also won the League cup but made a very ealry exit in the FA Cup.

Celtic came 7th again and got Europa football, and made the semis of Euopa and FA.

My young team is only getting better and i hope to get CL football again next season.

I decided not to do a network game in the end, and instead I chose to become manager of Kazakhstan!

2011: I started off bottom of my Euros Qualifying Group, and managed to beat Azerbaijan, so I finished 5th! :D

2012/13: I then played the World Cup 2014 Qualifiers, and, to my delight, I finished in a creditable third place, behind Germany and Sweden, but ahead of Armenia, Republic of Ireland, Austria and the Faroes. A solid performance. In 2013 I also beat Costa Rica in a friendly.

2014: Next up was the European Championship 2016 qualifiers. A friendly defeat to Jamaica didn't exactly fill me with much hope...but, to my surprise, I won my first two matches, beating San Marino 1-5, and scraping a fortuitous 1-0 victory over Norway. I then lost 4-3 away in Estonia, and, going into the New Year, I was pleased to be top of the group after 3 matches.

2015: My first match in 2015 was a 5-1 home defeat to Turkey, which sent me down to third after the first round of matches. I then got a lucky 1-0 home win over San Marino, scoring in the 81st minute! Up next was Norway away. At this stage, I was 2 points clear of Norway and 2 behind Turkey, who were top. I didn't expect to win, but I held onto a 4-3 win in Oslo.

Due to the number of teams in Euro 2016 being 24 rather than 16, the top two teams per group qualify automatically, so I was now beginning to believe. Two points behind top, and 5 points clear of Norway in 3rd, with two games to play, seemed like a good position to be in! However, I was also aware that I still had to play Estonia and Turkey, who had both already beaten me, and Norway had to play Estonia and San Marino - both very winnable.

I decided that to have any chance of qualifying, I would have to beat Estonia, who I was predicted to lose to. I gave my most inspiration team talk, and sat back at watched THIS:

dibujojxnm.jpg

Unbelievable. I had qualified for the Euros with a game to spare, just 4 years after taking over a bunch of no-hopers!!

Loaned it off a mate for my road trip around USA, is it possible to succeed without analysing everything down to the last detail and tinkering with everything such as set pieces routines and trainings?

What I am saying is basically, I can't be arsed to do all of that as I have only loaned it just for my holiday ( There are plenty of long drives on the road to get through and I needed some time to kill) so I want to be able to play it through quickly but if I do that then is it likely I would fail?

Me and the mate playing a hotseat game where we're trying to see how well we can do with Wigan without signing anyone before next season's transfer window (not even bosman signings in the first january window). We're in for a struggle...

Not that shit.... ;) I also won the FA Trophy

Untitled.jpg

Incredibly I had a very similar record to you (110 points and 143 goals here) and print-screened it on the same date of the game, that's freaky.

I'm at Aachen now, fancied a completely new challenge, they've got a big, and very average squad but I'm actually 2nd, playing my counter-attacking style that broughy me success at Peterborough, about creamed when I saw I had Odonkor, absolute speedster ideal to what I'm going to play.

The weird thing is I tend to get an injury every single game.

Signed Febian Brandy lol who's been good, Vladimir Yurchenko who has been simply amazing, something like 7 goals and 10 assists in 9 games, only 21 and free too.

I was predicted 8th so I'm very happy with 2nd, tend to score a lot too but I thought the defence would do better.

Just looking at my fixtures, and it reads:

26/12 Manchester City

27/12 Norwich City

28/12 Birmingham City

:huh: Never played three games in three days before!

20467873.png

I've got Mbaye Niang for Leicester as well. Got him on a free transfer.

I got Niang and a regen called Jack Rodgers, both from Manchester City. Niang was free and Rodgers was £2million, and they are immense. Easily score over 50 goals a season between them.

I decided not to do a network game in the end, and instead I chose to become manager of Kazakhstan!

2011: I started off bottom of my Euros Qualifying Group, and managed to beat Azerbaijan, so I finished 5th! :D

2012/13: I then played the World Cup 2014 Qualifiers, and, to my delight, I finished in a creditable third place, behind Germany and Sweden, but ahead of Armenia, Republic of Ireland, Austria and the Faroes. A solid performance. In 2013 I also beat Costa Rica in a friendly.

2014: Next up was the European Championship 2016 qualifiers. A friendly defeat to Jamaica didn't exactly fill me with much hope...but, to my surprise, I won my first two matches, beating San Marino 1-5, and scraping a fortuitous 1-0 victory over Norway. I then lost 4-3 away in Estonia, and, going into the New Year, I was pleased to be top of the group after 3 matches.

2015: My first match in 2015 was a 5-1 home defeat to Turkey, which sent me down to third after the first round of matches. I then got a lucky 1-0 home win over San Marino, scoring in the 81st minute! Up next was Norway away. At this stage, I was 2 points clear of Norway and 2 behind Turkey, who were top. I didn't expect to win, but I held onto a 4-3 win in Oslo.

Due to the number of teams in Euro 2016 being 24 rather than 16, the top two teams per group qualify automatically, so I was now beginning to believe. Two points behind top, and 5 points clear of Norway in 3rd, with two games to play, seemed like a good position to be in! However, I was also aware that I still had to play Estonia and Turkey, who had both already beaten me, and Norway had to play Estonia and San Marino - both very winnable.

I decided that to have any chance of qualifying, I would have to beat Estonia, who I was predicted to lose to. I gave my most inspiration team talk, and sat back at watched THIS:

dibujojxnm.jpg

Unbelievable. I had qualified for the Euros with a game to spare, just 4 years after taking over a bunch of no-hopers!!

How'd you manage to get them playable - they don't appear on mine, even with a large database...

Football Manager 2012 iOS is so strange. I don't get how one of my players passes the ball to a opposition player who's on the other side of the pitch and it says 'fantastic tackle from 'x' player' :S I also seen a opposition goal keeper run out of his goal to the half way line to tackle Rooney and got lobbed lol

How'd you manage to get them playable - they don't appear on mine, even with a large database...

When on this screen:

Click on the database size option, and click custom. Then click add condition, and then playeres of nationality: Kazakhstan (or any other nation that takes your fancy!).

It definitely works for any nation in Europe, don't know about oher nations :)

Dibujo.jpg

Swear that doesn't work on this one.

It does as long as the first 12 months' worth of payment is within your budget.

I wasn't sure at first, either, but it's definitely true.

Obviously it's a stupid idea to spend 100m on transfers, however, unless you're going to have the self control to buy NOBODY for the next three or four seasons or you'll just cripple the club.

Archived