Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RonnieTodger

Forest tickets sold so far

0 0, then no one will score any pens, in 6 hours of trying, so the ref will get so ****ed off, he'll say "that's it your both shit" we will be both thrown out the cup, and swndon will get a buy into the 5th round!!!?! You heard it hear first.......... 

at about 1 yesterday we had sold 12,000 tickets, with forest taking there whole 15% allocation (but looking at selling 1500-2000) so that leaves us with about 26,000 (after segregation) in total for Leicester

after yesterdays game i would have said we would have sold a further 2,000 so we'll be looking at about 14,000 so far with an estimated capacity of 18,500. ish

This game's actually going to be unbelievable.

I just can't see us winning, and I just can't see Forest winning.

But someone has to.

What the fvck will happen? I'm badly fearing penalties.

I'm fearing a late night too.

What time does the last bus go?

I'm not fearing anything because we will probably go on a good cup run which is not what we need I would much prefer to get knocked out first round and move up the table! Bet he plays moore and Kennedy we'll win and they'll be dropped again for the next game! Same old same old.

I said it earlier in another thread i'll say it again, If I needed a reason or and excuse not to go yesterday is it.

Did you feel the same as me I felt like I wanted to go home at half time? I drive 1.5hours most weeks to watch that at 34 a ticket sometimes 38 I could of had my mate season ticket for Liverpool yesterday for 30! They asked me last night how much a ticket was at our place they couldnt believe how much we charge it bloody stinks!

Archived