Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boring_jester

The Walking Dead

They're just really grinding it out. If I wasn't so far into the series, I think I would have ditched it by now.  The zombies have become irrelevant anyway, only appear when they somehow sneak up on someone and bite them. 

I really enjoyed the last Fear the Walking Dead season. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, lgfualol said:

Episode was okay, stuff actually happened but some of the writing was awful. I also hate all the monologues. 

Hide contents

Oh let's allow the bad guy who we have clear shots at to talk, then we will try to shoot him when he is in cover.

I enjoyed that episode, a few naff lines and your right about that bit in the spoiler. Made no sense that bit,

why did Negan and his generals come out in full view and why didn't they just shoot him. I liked the framing with the "future" stuff but it will get boring if they do it every episode. To be honest I think they need to start developing the end game here, discover a cure or a bunch of army dudes that are cleansing the area. 

1 hour ago, Captain... said:

I enjoyed that episode, a few naff lines and your right about that bit in the spoiler. Made no sense that bit,

Hide contents

why did Negan and his generals come out in full view and why didn't they just shoot him. I liked the framing with the "future" stuff but it will get boring if they do it every episode. To be honest I think they need to start developing the end game here, discover a cure or a bunch of army dudes that are cleansing the area. 

Agree. It's why I like Fear the Walking Dead more. 

Guest seanfox778

It was a bit bland, expected a more explosive opener. I want to ask a question but don’t know how to do a spoiler alert so I’m going to improvise...

*WARNING* DON’T READ THIS ANYMORE BECAUSE IM ABOUT TO ASK A QUESTION ABOUT AN INCIDIENT IN THE EPISODE.

HERE IT COMES, THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO SCROLL AWAY.

Why were they shooting high at the building? I didn’t think anyone was firing down on them or was it to prevent that?

Also the king character annoys me, always talks like he’s in a theatre production, he can’t be like that 24/7 surely. The others would be driven mad.

Edited by seanfox778

1 hour ago, seanfox778 said:

It was a bit bland, expected a more explosive opener. I want to ask a question but don’t know how to do a spoiler alert so I’m going to improvise...

*WARNING* DON’T READ THIS ANYMORE BECAUSE IM ABOUT TO ASK A QUESTION ABOUT AN INCIDIENT IN THE EPISODE.

HERE IT COMES, THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO SCROLL AWAY.

Why were they shooting high at the building? I didn’t think anyone was firing down on them or was it to prevent that?

Also the king character annoys me, always talks like he’s in a theatre production, he can’t be like that 24/7 surely. The others would be driven mad.

Can't say I really understood it either. Complete waste of bullets, especially when they're so rare to get. My best guess was to give the zombies access, but I ain't seen too many wall climbing undead freaks

1 hour ago, RobHawk said:

Image result for walking dead pastor

I ****ing hate this guy! Bit disappointing for me agree with the points above. I'd say more but don't know how to do spoilers :)

I actually like Father Gabriel, he's a good example of someone who's come round to see what's necessary to make it in this world. 

Jeez this weeks episode was a bit of a mess. 

Why oh why do they insist on these long fight scenes that just show people missing every single bullet at people who are barely even behind cover.

The writing has also been atrocious. Why do members of Rick's group stop and discuss the morality of killing the survivors whilst they are in the middle of fighting them? :rolleyes:

It's sad to see a something that was once right at the top of my favourite shows decline so much in the space of a few seasons.

Edited by EnderbyFox

• 1 month later...

That ending has probably just killed the walking dead. I don't know how they can come back from that due to the comic story line.

One thing that's surprising is that Chandler Riggs said in a interview "last few seasons" meaning it could be ending sooner than we thought. Where originally they said it would last twenty seasons.

5 minutes ago, BradyLCFC said:

That ending has probably just killed the walking dead. I don't know how they can come back from that due to the comic story line.

One thing that's surprising is that Chandler Riggs said in a interview "last few seasons" meaning it could be ending sooner than we thought. Where originally they said it would last twenty seasons.

Yeah you get the feeling the end will be close, I’ve not read the comic books but there is only so many main characters you can kill off before there is nobody left.

Rick

Darryl

Michone

Maggie

Jesus

Carol

Whoelse can they throw to the wolves?

In the comic he’s such a big character going forward on what happens next so I’m not sure if this is another glen dumpster mid season finale moment.

I know they switch it around from the comics but there is no one who could take his place?

Or like stated the show is coming to an end and they’re not going to continue with the comic storyline. Which would be a shame as the next bit is the best thing.

6 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Yeah you get the feeling the end will be close, I’ve not read the comic books but there is only so many main characters you can kill off before there is nobody left.

Rick

Darryl

Michone

Maggie

Jesus

Carol

Whoelse can they throw to the wolves?

I’ve got a feeling maybe the only two characters to survive to the end (from the start) are Rick and Morgan. It ends how it started.

3 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

I’ve got a feeling maybe the only two characters to survive to the end (from the start) are Rick and Morgan. It ends how it started.

Well obviously Darryl is an unknown because he was never in the comic books. 

5 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

In the comic he’s such a big character going forward on what happens next so I’m not sure if this is another glen dumpster mid season finale moment.

I know they switch it around from the comics but there is no one who could take his place?

Or like stated the show is coming to an end and they’re not going to continue with the comic storyline. Which would be a shame as the next bit is the best thing.

Are you talking about Carl, surely they can’t let him survive a bite there. It’s not like they can amputate like Hershel and he already had the fever starting. If he survives they’ve kind of destroyed the walker fear altogether.

35 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Well obviously Darryl is an unknown because he was never in the comic books. 

Are you talking about Carl, surely they can’t let him survive a bite there. It’s not like they can amputate like Hershel and he already had the fever starting. If he survives they’ve kind of destroyed the walker fear altogether.

That’s what I’m saying you never know. Everyone thought the same when Glen “died” yet after the finale he was actually still alive. I’m not saying he isn’t dead (because he most probably is) but maybe they’re just throwing us out again.

• Like 1