Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boring_jester

The Walking Dead

Season 9 has plenty of potential storyline. 

Negan is still alive so there are plenty of options with him.

The Whisperers are nailed on to make their appearance (apparently). 

There is the infighting that is coming, led by Maggie, Jesus and Daryll against Rick.

The weird woman with her two sidekicks who gave the book of knowledge, she'll feature I'm sure.

And why hasn't anyone mentioned the helicopters?

I'm looking forward to it. 

Just watched the finale and thought it was a pile of shite. It was a boring episode in the main but the worst part is that it means they're probably going to string along a Negan storyline for yet another season. And since when can you just stitch up a sliced neck? I was feeling partially satisfied knowing they'd finally killed him off but to bring him back. Lame lame lame.

3 hours ago, lgfualol said:

Didnt watch any of this second half of the season. Is it worth watching?

All about Fear the walking dead for me. Much better.

Agreed fear S3 was amazing. I just hope it doesn’t turn into the Morgan show and the Clarke’s are still the main characters.

I think all the main characters on fear are better than most on the main show. Nick, Alicia, Maddison, Strand and David need to come on the main show and show them how it’s done lol 

8 hours ago, nnfox said:

Season 9 has plenty of potential storyline. 

Negan is still alive so there are plenty of options with him.

The Whisperers are nailed on to make their appearance (apparently). 

There is the infighting that is coming, led by Maggie, Jesus and Daryll against Rick.

The weird woman with her two sidekicks who gave the book of knowledge, she'll feature I'm sure.

And why hasn't anyone mentioned the helicopters?

I'm looking forward to it. 

Bloody hell I forgot about the copter :o  

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Sir Shep said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5784583/Andrew-Lincoln-leaving-Walking-Dead-season-nine-appear-six-episodes.html

Not sure what to think of this, maybe it’s time is coming to an end anyway, even GOT knows to quit whilst ahead. 

GOT is finishing because the story is finishing, there are about six thousand spin-offs in the works for when it does. 

Can't blame Andrew for wanting out, show has gone to the crappers.

• 2 months later...
On 17/04/2018 at 21:39, LCFC FOX said:

Agreed fear S3 was amazing. I just hope it doesn’t turn into the Morgan show and the Clarke’s are still the main characters.

I think all the main characters on fear are better than most on the main show. Nick, Alicia, Maddison, Strand and David need to come on the main show and show them how it’s done lol 

I've just binge watched Fear and series 2 and 3 are as good as anything The Walking Dead has had to offer for some time.

SPOILERS

It does look like Morgan is the Season 4 main star now the Clarke family has been reduced to one. Think the series might struggle a bit now with the new writers and the loss of Nic and Maddison...... 

• 1 month later...

Thought I’d bump this as it’s starting again on Monday, also because sadly Scott Wilson has passed away, I thought Hershel was a great character and it’d just been announced that he was coming back in season 9, assumably in a flash back sequence. 

• Like 2

Only just saw this thread.  Must admit up to the point Negan was first introduced (and the famous first time he uses Lucille) I thought The Walking Dead was incredible.  In fact that first proper Negan scene is one of the best things I haver ever seen on TV and the seasons leading up to and just after that were great but I feel the last couple have really gone down hill and it saddens me.  I can't quite put my finger on why but it just seems a little bit different?  The acting/directing feels more like a melodrama and I feel like the writing has gone downhill.  I will still watch it but it's a shame.  I actually think Fear The Walking Dead has been much better of late.  X

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Captain... said:

Did the last season get any better I gave up after 4 episodes? Is it worth a binge watch ready for the new one?

God no. It was trash from start to finish. 

When your main character decides to quit and try his hand at something else, you know the show is finished imo. 

Well, I must admit I was pleasantly surprised by last night's show.  Better than anything from last two seasons.  Nice to see some actual conversations ans characters for once.  I am still expecting it to turn out shit but was a promising start.  X

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

Well, I must admit I was pleasantly surprised by last night's show.  Better than anything from last two seasons.  Nice to see some actual conversations ans characters for once.  I am still expecting it to turn out shit but was a promising start.  X

The new opening credits and the time skip are worth a mention, was not bad.

• 3 weeks later...

This season has got really good again in my opinion. Looking forward to this weeks episode as it’s ricks last. S7 and 8 were shite but it’s finally gone good again. It’ll be interesting how they play it out now. Not sure if a five year time jump is too much. Especially when only 3 years have past since S1 on the show.

• Like 1

On 17/04/2018 at 21:39, LCFC FOX said:

And they did just that. It’s now the Morgan spin off show. S4 by far the worst season. It’s not even fear anymore.