Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boring_jester

The Walking Dead

On 16/04/2018 at 23:32, Carl the Llama said:

Most overrated show in the history of television.

Agreed, stopped watching about 4 seasons ago - it had run out of steam then, so unless there’s been a miracle, where does it go next?

Fear the Walking Dead is pretty much done too, ridiculous last series turning it completely into TwD 1.5

I still think a five year time jump is too much. S1 to S9 was three years in time and look how much happened. You’re telling me the following six years nothing would of happened.

To put it into perspective thats now about 7 years since Carl died in the timeline.

ah well bring on the whisperers and let’s see how they cope now Mr Grimes will no longer be in the tv show

Edited by LCFC FOX

On 26/11/2018 at 22:39, EnderbyFox said:

This season feels like a reward for those of us that have stuck with the show for the past few seasons, the improvement is insane 

Absolutely. TWD was one of the few shows I had to turn off all lights and devices and just watch it, for about 6 seasons. Then my interest waned around 7/8 and I would watch while on my phone. But now it’s gone straight back to devices off territory. 

• 2 months later...

Got a friend who's still a really big fan of the show and he tells me the latest. I stopped after season 7 (season 1 and 2 were great, Shane was my favorite character, the rest was inconsistent). I read a good part of the comics and the moment I found they made DRASTIC changes from the source material, I just dropped the show.

Waste of time. 

• 1 month later...